Will Melisandre appear?

madamemeghen

17 hours ago, nborders said:

Just read a very interesting theory on Facebook: that Melisandre was the little girl that Davos talked to who reminded him of Shireen

Melisandre might disguise as a little girl to get into crypts, there might be something there, she wants.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:41 PM, Deminelle said:

Melisandre might disguise as a little girl to get into crypts, there might be something there, she wants.

I am pretty sure that book Lightbringer is buried in Lyanna's tomb. I am even more sure though that the book story is a heck of a lot more complicated than the show.

The show hasn't mentioned Lightbringer or Nissa Nissa and we barely had a mention of Dawn. 

I don't think Mel is in the crypts because the logical last interaction for her is to tel Jon how to kill the Night King. Which can only happen after they fail this week.

1 hour ago, hallam said:

The show hasn't mentioned Lightbringer or Nissa Nissa and we barely had a mention of Dawn. 

Not true regarding Lightbringer.

Melisandre has mentioned it several times and did some strange (*blood magic) ritual in S2 where she made Stannis pull a sword out of a fire.
(*I don't remember if said fire had previously burnt people alive.)

On 4/23/2019 at 5:31 AM, madamemeghen said:

I'm still wondering how Melisandre can fit in to all of this? We know she will appear again at some point after that very telling conversation she had with Varys down at Dragonstone.

"Oh, I will return dear Spider. One last time. I have to die in this strange country, just like you.”

Will it be at the final battle with the NK where we'll see the Azor Ahai prophecy fulfilled in some way?

No.....:lmao: (sorry I couldn't help myself)

On 4/23/2019 at 5:31 AM, madamemeghen said:

I'm still wondering how Melisandre can fit in to all of this? We know she will appear again at some point after that very telling conversation she had with Varys down at Dragonstone.

"Oh, I will return dear Spider. One last time. I have to die in this strange country, just like you.”

Will it be at the final battle with the NK where we'll see the Azor Ahai prophecy fulfilled in some way?

Yes she did

1 minute ago, Deminelle said:

Melisandre stopped to greet Greyworm. Does it have any further meaning for the show?

I think she just knew he was from Essos and the Unsullied have a huge reputation there. She greeted him in Valyrian, her last words spoken in her mother tongue, besides her incantations.

19 minutes ago, Deminelle said:

Melisandre stopped to greet Greyworm. Does it have any further meaning for the show?

Doubt it. They said Valar Morghulis - Valar Dohaeris, which is the common greeting phrase for valyrian speakers. 

They basically said "hello",

Archived