Will we see any familiar faces amongst the undead?

nyser1

9 hours ago, nyser1 said:

Ramsay? Roose? Hodor?  Headless Stannis?

Roose and Hodor would be possible since we don't know if they were burned. Ramsay was devoured by his dogs so if he is there he likely isn't recognizable. Stannis, also possible.  

If we are talking before the battle begins.   Hodor for sure could be there. Jojen is also a possibility. Summer would be heartbreaking. Ghost vs Summer battle

49 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Hodor's a good bet, plus loads of the Night's Watch. However, more intriguing would be the dead Starks such as Ned, Cat, Lyanna.

Lyanna and Rheagar....in the same crypt...they never found his body after the battle Maybe Ned took it to bury with his sister. .000009% chance this is true.

1 minute ago, dbunting said:

Lyanna and Rheagar....in the same crypt...they never found his body after the battle Maybe Ned took it to bury with his sister. .000009% chance this is true.

Very unlikely Rhaegar is buried there. How could Ned have explained that away without revealing the truth?

20 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Very unlikely Rhaegar is buried there. How could Ned have explained that away without revealing the truth?

I did say .0000009% chance, which means it's more of a joke.

Why would he have to explain anything to anyone, he is Lord of Winterfell and if he puts the bodies in himself who is to stop him? Remember in the books they explain that no one, no one, questioned or gossiped about Jon's mom once Ned said to stop.

6 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

Hodor's a good bet, plus loads of the Night's Watch. However, more intriguing would be the dead Starks such as Ned, Cat, Lyanna.

Ned’s bones never made it to Winterfell and Catelyn was dumped in the river after the Red Wedding. Lyanna is a potential possibility.

The bigger question is: Will there be a mini White Walker running around (Craster's last son), hamstringing people with an ice dagger, or do WWs grow up much faster than humans? Maybe that's what's chasing Arya in the season trailer. ;)

I only expect to see Hodor and Summer who were actually killed by the wights and so the bodies were never burned. Jojen was blown to bits by Leaf. Everyone else would be all bones by now, including Rickon, Stannis and Roose.

I very much fear we'll see Hodor and Summer.  I don't think Brienne burned Stannis after executing him, so his return might be a possibility as well, but there's so much to be covered in the remaining episodes that I'm not sure how much time will be devoted to more than a few of these main instances.  We know there're giants from the ones Thoros and Sandor saw in the flame vision at the onset of S7, and I feel sure they will make an appearance.  

I also wonder about Karsi since the previews/trailers have all shown her being raised by the NK after Hardhome.  

On 4/24/2019 at 2:59 AM, dbunting said:

Roose and Hodor would be possible since we don't know if they were burned. Ramsay was devoured by his dogs so if he is there he likely isn't recognizable. Stannis, also possible.  

If we are talking before the battle begins.   Hodor for sure could be there. Jojen is also a possibility. Summer would be heartbreaking. Ghost vs Summer battle

I thought Ramsey fed his father's body to his dogs.  So Roose and Ramsey would be doubtful.  We don't know what the Boltons did with the corpses of Stannis and his troops.  So they are possible.  Unlikely, but possible.

Jojen was torched by one of the CotF, so he won't be in the AotD.

Hodor is very much a possibility.  Either as a wight or (very unlikely) a WW.

Archived