Jorah Mormont is Azor Ahai?

ForgottenKnight

2 minutes ago, Azor Azai said:

Jamie is AA, it is known. He will plunge his sword into Briene, and then Lightbringer will be revealed. 

I remember there being a quite intricate theory about Jamie actually being AA (not to be confused with tPwwP) that actually made sense.

I don't expect it to end up this way in the show, but it certainly would be unexpected for most viewers who don't spend X hours a day on GoT-forums. 

2 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

I remember there being a quite intricate theory about Jamie actually being AA (not to be confused with tPwwP) that actually made sense.

I don't expect it to end up this way in the show, but it certainly would be unexpected for most viewers who don't spend X hours a day on GoT-forums. 

It would be completely unexpected. Likely not gonna happen, but fun to think about

The problem I have with all these Azor Ahai Reborn/Prince that was Promised speculations is first, they are likely the same person and second we have a prophecy (in the books) that drastically reduces the pool of contestants.

"Why did they wed if they did not love each other"

"Your grandsire commanded it.  A woods witch had told him that the prince was promised would be born of their line."

This refers to the union of Aerys and Rhaella and if taken as fact (which all other prophecies come true in some manner) then the only living potential candidates for the prince that was promised are: Daenerys and Jon.

And since the identity of the Prince that was Promised is significant, I expect it will be the same in both the show and the books (though I don't think it will be clarified, beyond doubt, which one is it in either).

14 minutes ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Jorah aint no secondary character fooooool, look at those credits he is the featured actor ;)

Anyhooo if Jorah dies I riot... I don't mind him dying before the shows finished but not in the 3rd episode... I want him right there till the end.

I love Jorah, always have, but sadly I think this might be his hour.
I like the idea of him becoming the 1000th LC of the NW, but I don't think there will be a NW after all is said and done.

In the last episode we saw him basically finally coming to terms with being Ser Friendzone, first of his name, (he's fine with her loving Jon and making Tyrion her hand) and he (somewhat) connected back with his family. At least Lyanna didn't chew him out for the bad stuff he had done way back, so it seems he was forgiven for that.

Jorah dying to either save Daenerys one final time, or some other important character would be a nice conclusion to his story-arc.
I honestly can't think of a better way for him to go. 

As for how Daenerys will react to seeing her best and oldest friend/advisor die...
Yikes. 

10 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

I love Jorah, always have, but sadly I think this might be his hour.
I like the idea of him becoming the 1000th LC of the NW, but I don't think there will be a NW after all is said and done.

In the last episode we saw him basically finally coming to terms with being Ser Friendzone, first of his name, (he's fine with her loving Jon and making Tyrion her hand) and he (somewhat) connected back with his family. At least Lyanna didn't chew him out for the bad stuff he had done way back, so it seems he was forgiven for that.

Jorah dying to either save Daenerys one final time, or some other important character would be a nice conclusion to his story-arc.
I honestly can't think of a better way for him to go. 

As for how Daenerys will react to seeing her best and oldest friend/advisor die...
Yikes. 

I cannot deal with it, he along with Bronn/tyrion/davos have been consistent faves… 3/4 could possibly go in the next 2 episodes.

I'm just hoping the writers are trying to make it look obvious to fake us out.

Expecting Brienne to die but someone dies to save her Jaime,Pod,Tormund...

hopefully same with Jorah, but I cant think who would replace him in the farewell scenes... maybe the cousin

Why not?

I could be anyone tbf, theres enough people who could plunge a sword through the heart of the one they love to create Light Bringer, hell they could right left field with it. I dont think they will but its good to have an open field going into the end. 

They might not do it at all, I don't feel like the series has really emphasized that side of the plot and its more prevalent in the books. Even more so in the latter series once Melisandre and Stannis has gone Awol/Died.

Anyway the most obvious one is Jon/Dany plunging the other in order to kill the NK, humanity is saved but there great love is dead, they are destined to rule without the other. Bittersweet.

Jaime plunging either Brienne or Cersei makes sense. Jaime plunging Cersei is sweet sweet though unless something else happens and Brienne isn't a big enough character that I think people will care that much.

Jorah plunging Dany would be leftfield and make sense. I though jorah was a gonner tbf but that sword scene makes me think he'll survive another week at least.

Arya/Gendry, Sansa/Theon, Sam/Gilly are all options but ultra leftfield and highly unlikely.

I have a feeling they'll skip it altogether and just have Jon kill the NK in a one on one battle at somepoint tbh.

Archived