Avengers Endgame- SPOILERS

ants

Either Nebula or the Hulk would've probably been the best options, much as I like both characters. And I'm leaning towards the Hulk since I'm really not clear what he'll be doing going forward now that all the Avengers he was closest to are gone and his own character arc seems complete.

Like Falcon & Winter Solider, and Loki, and Hawkeye, Hulk apparently also has his own TV show coming up. However, it sounds like that might be Ruffalo's last gig and then he's out.

Scarlet Witch's accent continues to change as you go back in time, so in the '50s she'd sound like swahili.

14 hours ago, karaddin said:

Given that the mechanics really aren't that fleshed out, that Loki might be able to use the Tessaract to travel to our timeline.

Yeah.  That's what I started with. That 'He's Back!' as a problem we'd run into again in MCU.  But then multiple timeline guy (MTG) came along so I accomodated him.  I guess Loki is a bit tired and overused for now.   So just knowing he's not dead is kinda all I wanted anyway.  Let him skulk and plot in MTG's alternate universe for a while.  Then, when the cosmic MCU is built up and it's full of a rich new landscape of possibilities for Loki to dick with, then bring him back, maybe as part of an allstars of evil type group like the video game with Doom in charge of it.

Archived