White walkers vs nuclear bomb

4 Eyed Crow

Probably a weird question, but what if you drop a nuclear bomb on an army of white walkers?

My theory: In the immediate blast zone, they will be destroyed by the heat and shockwave. Further from point zero, the radioactive fallout will make the white walkers mutate into super white walkers, instead of weakening them. 

1 hour ago, 4 Eyed Crow said:

Probably a weird question, but what if you drop a nuclear bomb on an army of white walkers?

My theory: In the immediate blast zone, they will be destroyed by the heat and shockwave. Further from point zero, the radioactive fallout will make the white walkers mutate into super white walkers, instead of weakening them. 

Why would that happen? As a physicist I can tell you, regardless of what some Sci-Fi movies tell you, this is not how radioactivity works ^_^. Then again, we are talking about magical beings made from ice, so using science as an explanation is probably bogus either way :D

2 hours ago, T and A said:

Why would that happen? As a physicist I can tell you, regardless of what some Sci-Fi movies tell you, this is not how radioactivity works ^_^. Then again, we are talking about magical beings made from ice, so using science as an explanation is probably bogus either way :D

Well, obsidian destroys them, so their magical body compositions clearly interact differently with various materials.:D

Archived