Unicorns

Suzanna Stormborn

4 hours ago, White Ravens said:

I agree that Osha and Shaggydog would probably realize that Wex was tracking them. Perhaps some interaction between them will be revealed in Winds?

I don’t understand why Glover shouldn’t be there.  It says in the text that he is in the city (of White Harbour) trying to scare up troops from Manderly.   They have apparently formed a secret alliance away from the prying eyes of unwelcome visitors (Freys etc). 

I’m not sure if Davos’ status as a smuggler is as important as his well known ability to steer a ship through difficult and challenging waters.  

I also agree that Rickon, Osha and Shaggy might be prisoners on Skagos. 

Perhaps some interaction between them will be revealed in Winds?

I hope so.

I don’t understand why Glover shouldn’t be there.  It says in the text that he is in the city (of White Harbour) trying to scare up troops from Manderly.   They have apparently formed a secret alliance away from the prying eyes of unwelcome visitors (Freys etc). 

I agree,, Manderly and Glover apparently are part of a secret alliance. Hence Frey, Lannister and Bolton do not know Davos still lives.

I’m not sure if Davos’ status as a smuggler is as important as his well known ability to steer a ship through difficult and challenging waters.  

The weather and sea was right stormy near Skaggos. Saan lost ships before Saan kicked Davos to the curb. NW guy sent Jon a letter about ship wrecks and dead things in the water.

Davos is an experienced sailor.  Davos is also experienced at moving small boats from big ships as the large ships sit safe somewhere in deep water --- row u boat glides into cave or cove after leaving mother ship.

4 hours ago, Shpati said:

Skagosi take down the Dreadford with Unigoats; while Stannis brings down Winterfell.

:drool:

• 1 month later...

Archived