Have the Pyromancers forgotten that Jaime killed thier Wisdom's?

M.Alhazred

Have The Pyromancer's guild forgotten about the fact Ser.Jaime has killed their High Wisdom and the other high ranking members? What role do you think they will play in the last 2 books? If I were the current High Wisdom I would be hiring assassins by the boat load since the sack of KL.Perhaps they did hire a Faceless Man to take him out but,he ended up in the Red Keep's dungeon.

I just look this up on the wiki - I totally don't remember reading that Jaime specifically hunted down another 2 pyromancers after he killed Aerys.

Aerys was very clearly going mad and while I don't know too much about the pyromancers guild, I assume that most of them are level headed enough to realise that assisting a mad man with a plot to completely obliterate Kings Landing and essentially mass murder everyone there is a bad thing. I wouldn't be surprised if those that assisted Aerys were either threatened or promised a very nice reward.

Taking out Jaime - the brother of the Queen and son of the most powerful man in Westeros (not to mention one of the greatest fighters of his time) - would have been very foolish.

Going forward, I can see Cersei becoming the Mad King 2.0 (Mad Queen): Jaime won't be able to kill her like he did with Aerys so she'll end up blowing up KL like Aerys never got the chance to. This would close out the siblings story quite nicely and being ironic that after all the wars and fighting, nobody gets the throne in the end.

8 hours ago, M.Alhazred said:

Have The Pyromancer's guild forgotten about the fact Ser.Jaime has killed their High Wisdom and the other high ranking members?

They never found out.

Jaime killed Rossart alone in Red Keep Courtyard - no one else was present or paying attention, Jaime told nobody except Aerys who he immediately killed, and when his corpse was found, it was chalked off to anonymous Lannister soldier.

The other two were hiding. Jaime killed them alone, in hiding, and told no one afterward until Brienne.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:18 AM, M.Alhazred said:

Have The Pyromancer's guild forgotten about the fact Ser.Jaime has killed their High Wisdom and the other high ranking members? What role do you think they will play in the last 2 books? If I were the current High Wisdom I would be hiring assassins by the boat load since the sack of KL.Perhaps they did hire a Faceless Man to take him out but,he ended up in the Red Keep's dungeon.

I think they would have done something by now if they were after Jaime.  I mean, it was more than 15 years ago since he killed those pyromancers.

1 hour ago, M.Alhazred said:

I suspect that was what Jaquen was doing.

If this was the case, Jaime would be dead. 

On 4/26/2019 at 2:05 PM, Jaak said:

They never found out.

Jaime killed Rossart alone in Red Keep Courtyard - no one else was present or paying attention, Jaime told nobody except Aerys who he immediately killed, and when his corpse was found, it was chalked off to anonymous Lannister soldier.

The other two were hiding. Jaime killed them alone, in hiding, and told no one afterward until Brienne.

This is probably right. 

On 4/26/2019 at 6:18 AM, M.Alhazred said:

Probably not but they were never in any position to take Jaime to justice.  His family connections ensured his safety from punishment.  

On 4/28/2019 at 12:27 AM, Great Oshiro said:

Probably not but they were never in any position to take Jaime to justice.  His family connections ensured his safety from punishment.  

They may have hired  H'ghar but he had other ideas.

Archived