"Everything you did brought you to where you are now, where you belong, home”

D2procon

Could be applied to a number of characters, but my instant impression was Daenerys. 
She's always lacked a "home", a place of belonging. The show mentions it on a few occasions ("I pray for home" in S1 and "This is not my home" regarding Mereen in S6), and in the books this feeling is even more prominent. 
I assume that Daenerys will go to Bran in either E3 or E4 and have a talk about Jon/Aegon and how Bran knows the things he knows, and this is one of the things he will tell her - that she finally is where she belongs - in Winterfell. 

Everything she has done evidently brought her to the North and Winterfell (I very much doubt it refers to Kings Landing), where her last living kin is, and where she might finally, despite some bad first impressions, find a place of belonging, a home. 
Would tie in nicely with her vision in S2 as well. How she is just about to grab the Iron Throne and become queen of the ashes (S7 in general), but at the last moment she let decided against it (S7 E7), walked past it and ended up north of the wall (the north) where she met her family again - played in S2 by Drogo and baby-Rhaego, because obviously they couldn't show us Jon Snow back then, would've been a massive spoiler. 

Jon by contrast, has had several places that he has considered "home" over the years, first Winterfell then Castle Black and now Winterfell again, so I don't think that quote refers to him.
I also can't see any scenario where he would ever consider Kings Landing, a place without kin or friends, a place he showed obvious disdain for in S7E7, "home" - rightful heir or not. 

Maybe Theon. 

The S6E02 is titled 'Home' and we have Theon tell Sansa he's not going to Castle Black but returning home (ie The Iron Islands). After Euron's come back, he has to flee with his sister.

In S7, Jon tells him he's both Greyjoy and Stark and he doesn't have to choose. If he's still Stark his home is still Winterfell.

And he just claimed in the last episode he wants to fight for the Starks (and moreover he'll be defending Bran in the Godswood).

My money's on Theon.  He's come full circle, and after all of his betrayals, mistakes, and horrible misfortunes, he's come home, i.e., returning to what he now realizes was really his home all along, and coming home in terms of redemption, amounting to forgiveness from Bran.  I really, really like Aurel Waters' post, below.  Theon never felt he really had roots, or a home, even before he betrayed the Starks, but he has one now, at WF trying to protect Bran.  

5 hours ago, Aurel Waters said:

Maybe Theon. 

The S6E02 is titled 'Home' and we have Theon tell Sansa he's not going to Castle Black but returning home (ie The Iron Islands). After Euron's come back, he has to flee with his sister.

In S7, Jon tells him he's both Greyjoy and Stark and he doesn't have to choose. If he's still Stark his home is still Winterfell.

And he just claimed in the last episode he wants to fight for the Starks (and moreover he'll be defending Bran in the Godswood).

6 hours ago, Risto said:

I was expecting to hear that in the first two episodes, but no... It will be interesting whether he was actually talking to Jon and Dany about KL.

This was my initial thought when I saw the trailer. Jon or Dany regarding the Iron Throne/Kings Landing. My gut tells me it’s Jon.

15 hours ago, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

If it is revealed that the NK is actually a Stark it could be Bran saying it to him if they come face to face in the Godswood.

This gets my vote.

I shudder to think how this could be executed in the time we have left in the show, but the NK just isn't all that interesting if he's not, say, a Stark coming home to collect payment on a deal struck to end the Long Night, something like that. Maybe Jon is The Prince That Was Promised...as a sacrifice to the NK, how's that for a crackpot theory?

Archived