Discussing Sansa XXXVI: Long Night

Mladen

11 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Noooooo! Poor chap hasn't been near a woman since topping Shae. Too late to start now.

I'm pretty sure having Tyrion not having had sex since Shae is the point. The writers want to show that he's now a serious guy worthy of Sansa as opposed to the "drunken whoremonger" of S1, and if they make it (TV) canon that he's been celibate since Shae (which is where things seem to be going), in light of 8x03 there's probably only one reason for that.

1 minute ago, Newstar said:

I'm pretty sure having Tyrion not having had sex since Shae is the point. The writers want to show that he's now a serious guy worthy of Sansa as opposed to the "drunken whoremonger" of S1.

I'm not seeing it at all, but we'll see .....    ;)

Never seen romantic chemistry between Tyrion and Sansa, mainly platonic. She was prepared to make their marriage work as friends until the Red Wedding.

I'd like to see Sansa settle down as Lady of Winterfell with a husband that cares greatly for her and doesn't have 20 years on her (I ship her and Podrick); when couples in marriages in the books/show are more than 10 years apart, they tend to fare poorly. Daenerys only got by with her marriage to Khal Drogo via Stockholm and Jon Arryn's marriage to Lysa proved disastrous for the realm as a whole. In the show, Walder Frey allowed his wife to be killed by Catelyn.

10 hours ago, Newstar said:

Parece. Apuesto a que es por eso que los escritores ponen a Tyrion en las criptas en lugar de luchar con todos los demás. 

Parece. Apuesto a que es por eso que los escritores ponen a Tyrion en las criptas en lugar de luchar con todos los demás. 

You saw the frikidoctor spoilers, so I guess you know what happens with Tyrion in the end.

I'm pretty sure having Tyrion not having had sex since Shae is the point. The writers want to show that he's now a serious guy worthy of Sansa as opposed to the "drunken whoremonger" of S1, and if they make it (TV) canon that he's been celibate since Shae (which is where things seem to be going), in light of 8x03 there's probably only one reason for that.

If it says the same user who said that in the seventh season Sansa was going to ally with Petyr Baelish to betray his family must be cierno ...

1 hour ago, The Prince who was not pro said:

You saw the frikidoctor spoilers, so I guess you know what happens with Tyrion in the end.

Friki has been wrong about everything for S8 apart from his 8x01 summary. He was wrong about several spoilers for S8 and has admitted it. He could be right about the Tyrion spoilers, but I doubt it.

Also, you’ve been screaming about how SanSan endgame forever, and you’re obviously wrong about that, so attempting to bring up things I was wrong about in the past to dunk on me is exceptionally misguided.

16 minutes ago, Newstar said:

Friki has been wrong about everything for S8 apart from his 8x01 summary. He was wrong about several spoilers for S8 and has admitted it. He could be right about the Tyrion spoilers, but I doubt it.

Also, you’ve been screaming about how SanSan endgame forever, and you’re obviously wrong about that, so attempting to bring up things I was wrong about in the past to dunk on me is exceptionally misguided.

i dont get how tyrion will betray dany. friki said that tyrion gets burn alive after a betrayal. i doubt he will betray her for his sister. i hope hes wrong.

21 minutes ago, Newstar said:

Yes, it's likely that SanSan does not happen. Perhaps it may also be what you say about Tyrion and Sansa, but knowing that you have been wrong in your predictions before, you should not hurry so much to guess what is going to happen.

4 minutes ago, starklover said:

No entiendo cómo Tyrion traicionará a Dany. Friki dijo que Tyrion se quema vivo después de una traición. Dudo que la traicione por su hermana. Espero que se haya equivocado.

It was a frikidoctor and Javi Marcos who claimed that Tyrion died executed. If not, I would assume that both were wrong. But, to be so convinced of that, one should assume that its source came from someone who saw the scene being recorded.

14 minutes ago, The Prince who was not pro said:

It was a frikidoctor and Javi Marcos who claimed that Tyrion died executed. If not, I would assume that both were wrong. But, to be so convinced of that, one should assume that its source came from someone who saw the scene being recorded.

i dont know how someone could see the scene recorded. hbo is very tight when it comes to thrones .

Archived