[Spoilers] Episode 803 Discussion

Ran

2 minutes ago, greensleeves said:

I don't remember that. I think we see people assume TPTWP would be a Targ because they are the royal house (but of course when the north declares independence the Starks become a royal house). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Barristan tells Dany in ADWD that Aerys and Rhaella were forced into marriage because a wood's witch prophecized that TPTWP would be born of their line.

2 minutes ago, greensleeves said:

I don't remember that. I think we see people assume TPTWP would be a Targ because they are the royal house (but of course when the north declares independence the Starks become a royal house). Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guessing its just a book thing now but a woods witch said TPTWP would come from the union of Rhaella and Aerys II

2 minutes ago, Greenmonsterff said:

This is a tough crowd. I loved this episode. I was on the edge of my seat and screaming at the tv through all the drama. I’m sure there are discrepancies with Martin’s books, but I don’t think I’ve ever been so invested in a tv show. Great, entertaining television. 

I found the episode itself to be highly entertaining but the show has kinda gone off the rails plot-wise and I found them beating the Night King in episode three to be a bit anticlimactic.  

Edited by briantw

5 minutes ago, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

I figured as much. I was afraid of being right, and right I was.

Would of loved to see a rematch between him and Euron but hey can't get everything I suppose.

The way things are going, Arya will probably kill Euron.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Raksha 2014

1- how the f is Arya the prince that was promised, or AzorAhai

2- Beric's great mission was to save Arya lol

3- every major character is still alive and most secondary are too

4- they will all just die vs Euron

5- Dany and Jon did nothing relevant the entire battle

6- what the hell was Bran doing all that time. I was expecting Dragon or Theon warging or something

7- I laughed at many moments that were not supposed to. 

I have no problem with Arya the super assassin though I too would have liked her to steal a WW face to do so. 

Great episode. Very epic. Some holes in battle strategy and I don’t get why the Night King would be impervious to fire. 

Overall very satisfying. Can’t wait for Cleganebowl and the rest of it. 

Just now, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

1- how the f is Arya the prince that was promised, or AzorAhai

2- Beric's great mission was to save Arya lol

3- every major character is still alive and most secondary are too

4- they will all just die vs Euron

5- Dany and Jon did nothing relevant the entire battle

6- what the hell was Bran doing all that time. I was expecting Dragon or Theon warging or something

7- I laughed at many moments that were not supposed to. 

Bran was just sitting around being significant and warging some crows to see battle progress but tell no one about it.

2 minutes ago, Raksha 2014 said:

So the woods witch was wrong and Rhaegar plunged the realm into civil war and destroyed his own family for nothing?

They'll be more to the story, or at least there would have been if we ever got the books,

I don't think Arya being the main instrument in defeating the Great Other is the third and final WTF moment.

I always knew Arya would slay the Great Other or whoever tf

I always knew it.

She's been specifically trained to fight unconventionally

But she's definitely not the Prince that Was Promised. The Prince that Was Promised looks like it's going to be yet another dropped plotline

Edited by Jabar of House Titan