Rant and Rave Without Repercussion End of The World Edition [Spoilers]

Lady Fevre Dream

More alleged (confirmed 99%) plot leaks

Spoiler

Spoiler

Bloody hell. So its pretty cleat that they just want to get out of this project.

So Dragons are that weak? Two things that were hyped up to be almost invincible - The WW and Dragons - both were destroyed by trivial methods.

Hopefully those are just leaks.  And wouldn't Sansa realise that if the fighting Stopped, e.g. nobody attacks kings landing then Cersei will just attack them anyway. They can't avoid the fight forever. The Northerners act like they are independent from the iron throne when really they are officially rebels.

Just now, Ghostlydragon said:

Hopefully those are just leaks.  And wouldn't Sansa realise that if the fighting Stopped, e.g. nobody attacks kings landing then Cersei will just attack them anyway. They can't avoid the fight forever. The Northerners act like they are independent from the iron throne when really they are officially rebels.

But the two leaked videos confirm two of the points (Rhaegal and Missendai). So its pretty likely that it true.

3 minutes ago, Ghostlydragon said:

That is ridiculous. Why would she even have been separated from Danaerys for this to happen?

It looks like somehow [don't ask me], that Cersei is able to take over Dragonstone, and it further looks like everyone else there is able to flee to safetly since we see their reaction shots but somehow Missy is captured.  

Indeed, this makes no sense really, how even if Dany's forces were all destroyed at WF, she still has two dragons who should be able to burn any fleet before one of them gets killed.  

Just now, Cas Stark said:

It looks like somehow [don't ask me], that Cersei is able to take over Dragonstone, and it further looks like everyone else there is able to flee to safetly since we see their reaction shots but somehow Missy is captured.  

Indeed, this makes no sense really, how even if Dany's forces were all destroyed at WF, she still has two dragons who should be able to burn any fleet before one of them gets killed.  

I have seen some leaks that the GC attack winterfell and ends up capturing missy...

I just have no idea how danny is suposed to defeat cersei now… Her only shot is arya winning the battle again.

1 minute ago, divica said:

I have seen some leaks that the GC attack winterfell and ends up capturing missy...

I just have no idea how danny is suposed to defeat cersei now… Her only shot is arya winning the battle again.

Killing Cersei should be easy for Arya, who has already killed dozens of humans and undead zombies as well as their 8,000 year old king and all she got was a black eye.  LOL.

3 hours ago, divica said:

Not true. They just had to make him so hard to beat that several characters had to be involved in actions that slowly made him weaker or that allowed his defeat.

As someone has said in this site somewhere it would have been awsome if a group of characters appeared in the goodswood and fought the NK and several of his ww in a group batle that led to several deaths and ended in the death of the NK...

Or killing the NK could have required a human sacrifice of the blood of ice and fire :P  But that would mean the fight would have had to be shifted to the final episode.

18 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

Or killing the NK could have required a human sacrifice of the blood of ice and fire :P  But that would mean the fight would have had to be shifted to the final episode.

I always hoped that when Berric died due to him having been resurrected it would cause the nights king control of him to fail allowing him to get the kill or badly damage him. But I guess Squirrel Girl is a better choice :P

Pathetic. I suppose the show doesn't feel Cersei would care to demand for Tyrion's head, or Varys' or Jaime's instead, but she rather needs to remind the viewer that she is the utlimate evil by killing one of the few characters that hasn't committed any atrocities in their past.

2 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

Well... given the stupidity of the last episode, I might vote team Cersei.

I would have rather gone Team NK, though, to be honest.  I've been done with Cersei The Ice Queen of Boring Evil for quite some time.  Hell, she seems as bored by herself as I am, LOL 

If this is going to happen, we finally know why Grey Worm survived against all odds during the battle of Winterfell. We had to see his reaction. It all makes sense now! Maybe Cersei gets to kill more "important" characters than the Night King.. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

The problem is that there is no way that one singular main adversary could be ultimately defeated in a way that is satisfying to the story.

Actually, there is a way.

Have Melisandre, Jon, Daenerys, Sandor, Theon, Bran, Jaime and Arya link up and tag-team the Night King. That, alone, in and of itself, would make for a much better ending.

Archived