What is stopping Arya from killing Cersei and Euron?

1 hour ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Arya somehow (will never be explained) killed the biggest, strongest, magical, threat to mankind.

What the hell is drunk Cersei or dumb Euron compared to that?

Why don't they just sit outside Kingslanding and wait for Wolverine to kill everyone's favorite couple?

while everyone is fighting arya will enter the red keep and kill all the bad guys thus ending the second war! 

Plot armour. It is Arya proof.

I mean, the show plot has somehow made one of the worst players in the game the final boss; they got plot armour against assassinations, and a fleet that can move faster than my Amazon same day delivery.

The worst part is going to be seeing some of our fav characters die to Euron in some pathetic way and he doing a dick joke. SMH.

The same plot contrivances that prevented Danny to eliminate her in the beginning of last season and instead had her loose most of her allies one by one.

Because as according to the show she is able to make  “masks” quite easily  (see Walder Frey), logically there is nothing there that would prevent her do the same to Euron, Qyburn or even some of Cersei’s cleaning staff in order to bypass the Mountain and get close to Cersei.

7 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Arya somehow (will never be explained) killed the biggest, strongest, magical, threat to mankind.

Why don't they just sit outside Kingslanding and wait for Wolverine to kill everyone's favorite couple?

Not sure what the problem is here.  She trained with the FM and became a top class assassin, who knows Winterfell backwards so wouldn't have an issue sneaking around the Godswood, especially as the undead were in a state of stasis at the NK's command.  We've seen her pull the dagger move before, sparring with Brienne, and it was a Valyrian steel dagger which we know can kill an Other.

Was it too sudden and cheesy?  Yes.  Unbelievable?  Well Arya can change faces, so not as unbelievable as most of the stuff she can do.

2 hours ago, Merengues said:

I mean, the show plot has somehow made one of the worst players in the game the final boss; they got plot armour against assassinations, and a fleet that can move faster than my Amazon same day delivery.

The worst part is going to be seeing some of our fav characters die to Euron in some pathetic way and he doing a dick joke. SMH.

Just the plot.  If you think this is exclusive to the show I am afraid you are going to be severely disappointed.....

2 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

Just the plot.  If you think this is exclusive to the show I am afraid you are going to be severely disappointed.....

The night king doesn’t exist in the books..... so..... I can’t imagine Arya killing the night king in the books.....

56 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

Not sure what the problem is here.  She trained with the FM and became a top class assassin, who knows Winterfell backwards so wouldn't have an issue sneaking around the Godswood, especially as the undead were in a state of stasis at the NK's command.  We've seen her pull the dagger move before, sparring with Brienne, and it was a Valyrian steel dagger which we know can kill an Other.

Was it too sudden and cheesy?  Yes.  Unbelievable?  Well Arya can change faces, so not as unbelievable as most of the stuff she can do.

Yeah man, no problem. It's totally believable. It just ruins all the foreshadowing, lore and prophecy and set up from the last 8 seasons.

Girl power amirite

4 hours ago, Merengues said:

Completely this.

9 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Arya killed the first White Walker by sticking a Valyrian steel dagger into him. We know that dragon glass and Valyrian steel works and we know how White Walkers shatter from Sam killing one and Jon Snow killing one in Hardhome and one in the wights excursion. So this is all consistent and fine with me.

9 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Arya is not shown to have super-powers. She is just a skilled assassin and good fighter. She gets almost killed from the Nightking and does her special "change the hand" move with the dagger we have been show when sparring with Brienne. This is believable and makes a lot of sense.

Arya is not a warrior fighting against the Golden Company the whole King's Guard and the Mountain at once. of course, we might see a duel against the Mountain or an assassination against Cersei. I really hop for it. But even that would require Arya so sneek in somehow.

The NK's death scene was fine and well done. Too much moaning and too little enjoying the show here.

5 minutes ago, Kajjo said:

Arya is not shown to have super-powers. She is just a skilled assassin and good fighter. She gets almost killed from the Nightking and does her special "change the hand" move with the dagger we have been show when sparring with Brienne. This is believable and makes a lot of sense.

Arya is not a warrior fighting against the Golden Company the whole King's Guard and the Mountain at once. of course, we might see a duel against the Mountain or an assassination against Cersei. I really hop for it. But even that would require Arya so sneek in somehow.

The NK's death scene was fine and well done. Too much moaning and too little enjoying the show here.

Why not 'face change' and poison a wine loving Cersei and Euron?  Game over.  The ending has been botched if the NK is truly defeated.

57 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Yeah man, no problem. It's totally believable. It just ruins all the foreshadowing, lore and prophecy and set up from the last 8 seasons.

Girl power amirite

Still three episodes to go and there are definitely twists yet to come.  I'd hold judgement until then.

Archived