Episode 4 preview

Dany's marching against Cersei...wtf is Jaime gonna do now?  Tyrion said 'Dany's your Queen now too' to Jaime in episode 2.  Is Dany really gonna ask him to fight his family?  That didn't end well for the last Targ that tried it.

I don't have the slightest clue how they will handle Jaime from this point. 

49 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Dany and Jon leaving for Dragonstone, done with the BS Winterfell drama.

I mean...surely Arya and Sansa will be involved in the Southern drama too?  Where Sansa goes, the WF drama follows.  

2 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Dany's marching against Cersei...wtf is Jaime gonna do now?  Tyrion said 'Dany's your Queen now too' to Jaime in episode 2.  Is Dany really gonna ask him to fight his family?  That didn't end well for the last Targ that tried it.

I don't have the slightest clue how they will handle Jaime from this point. 

Jamie will first have a confrontation with Bronn and the crossbow.

9 minutes ago, Ordos said:

Jamie will first have a confrontation with Bronn and the crossbow.

Yeah I think Jamie will be too happy learning that Cersei sent Bronn to kill him. Of course in the after the episode interview they did for episode 2, Jamie was sitting in a room that looked to be in King's Landling.

In the preview, looks like most of the main characters are about to set the bodies of the dead on fire. In this scene it shows most of the surviving characters from the long night. Although I don’t see Jamie, but he could be to our right of Tyrion, with his back turned. Anyone else notice any one missing. Brienne was the other person I didn’t see. 

In preview, the look on Sansa's face when dragons flew overhead.... Concern? Or still distrust of Dany? Also, by that shot, didn't look like Sansa is headed to KL initially, which makes sense. Where was she, Dragonstone?

5 minutes ago, SixFeetUnder said:

In the preview, looks like most of the main characters are about to set the bodies of the dead on fire. In this scene it shows most of the surviving characters from the long night. Although I don’t see Jamie, but he could be to our right of Tyrion, with his back turned. Anyone else notice any one missing. Brienne was the other person I didn’t see. 

Brienne with Sansa maybe?

5 minutes ago, tallTale said:

Since we didn't see Bronn help fight the battle of WF, I wonder if he really will try to kill one or both of the Lannister bros.

He wasn't at the battle because he hadn't reached WF by that time. Maybe he will arrive in next episode. If he shows up, he might attempt or at least contemplate killing Tyrion and Jaime but will either change his mind or fail. Failing could end with him getting killed, but if he changes his mind and lives, I have no idea what would happen next. He has absolutely no purpose at this point apart from whining about his castle ad infinitum, and I'm not sure how invested he truly is in the war for the Throne at this point. To me it would only make sense that he shows up in WF to get killed and have his storyline terminated. Having him end up there, then having him return back to KL with everybody else would make zero sense.

20 minutes ago, tallTale said:

Since we didn't see Bronn help fight the battle of WF, I wonder if he really will try to kill one or both of the Lannister bros.

Good question. Many assumed that sending him to kill them was just a plot device to get him to the battle of Winterfell. That’s obviouslh not the case now so who knows. 

Archived