Episode 4 preview

35 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

So apparently the costume department realized that colours exist and that Cersei looked crap in black, now if we could just do something about the Carol Brady Soccer Mom wig...

damnit now I can't unsee that.. 

57 minutes ago, Skills said:

Just the fact that the preview focuses on Dany prepping for war and saying they are going to destroy Cersei tells you that the exact opposite will happen.

The logical story progression would lead us to believe Daenerys wants to attack King's Landing with "her dragons", and almost everyone else is "I'll pass, thanks." This will then piss of Daenerys because she "sacrificed everything" or something, and thus she uses her dragon on KL, and we get a Dance of Dragons.  However D&D isn't about logical story progression, so we should expect something really really stupid.

22 minutes ago, princess brittany said:

will there be a dance of dragons? i dont think jon will fight her to the throne.

I don't think it either. Jon would only feel obligated to fight her if she becomes a danger to the people, and I mean if she insists on torching the entire population of Kings Landing as means of making Cercei to surrender. This is the only scenario I see Jon turning on her, but not for the throne.

But who knows what the Ds can come up with, they already destroyed Jon's arc, so maybe they give him the new purpose of antagonizing Danaerys, so they kill each other in battle along their two dragons, and they can place Cercei as the final winner on the Iron Throne. How's that for "unexpected"? 

4 hours ago, Skills said:

Just the fact that the preview focuses on Dany prepping for war and saying they are going to destroy Cersei tells you that the exact opposite will happen.

Probably, so they can twist it again. What are they going to do with 3 more episodes? 

1 hour ago, LucyMormont said:

I don't think it either. Jon would only feel obligated to fight her if she becomes a danger to the people, and I mean if she insists on torching the entire population of Kings Landing as means of making Cercei to surrender. This is the only scenario I see Jon turning on her, but not for the throne.

But who knows what the Ds can come up with, they already destroyed Jon's arc, so maybe they give him the new purpose of antagonizing Danaerys, so they kill each other in battle along their two dragons, and they can place Cercei as the final winner on the Iron Throne. How's that for "unexpected"? 

i bet they have dany on the throne. they like her a lot.

25 minutes ago, princess brittany said:

i bet they have dany on the throne. they like her a lot.

They like Cersei a lot too, which is why she is still around. They hated Stannis which is why they ruined his character, and I think they probably hate Jon too which would explain his character writing in general.

2 hours ago, longest night said:

They like Cersei a lot too, which is why she is still around. They hated Stannis which is why they ruined his character, and I think they probably hate Jon too which would explain his character writing in general.

they hate jon for some reason.

1 minute ago, longest night said:

What sucks really for me is that Jon and Arya are my two favorites [in the books], and I feel they used Arya to kill Jon's character arc. It's like they gave the middle finger to book readers.

when dany threaten sansa he didnt do anything. 

1 minute ago, longest night said:

When Daenerys threatened Sansa twice, he didn't do anything. They also didn't have any good amount of time for him to reconnect with Bran and Arya. It was quick reunions, and done. 

they are trying to do everything i na hurry. the fight with sansa and dany is very high school. 

These two idiots only did GoT because they thought the Red Wedding was so "badass" and after that they lost all interest in the story.  They would have probably left after season 3, if HBO hadn't given them a truckload of money to stay.  I really wish George had produced and written season 4-8.  He has more tv experience than these two 2 fools, and it's not like he has been writing any books.

7 minutes ago, princess brittany said:

they are trying to do everything i na hurry. the fight with sansa and dany is very high school. 

But two whole damn episodes was filled with mostly worthless filler, with a few good useful scenes. Cut most of it, and give me time with the Starks.

Watching the preview: Dany's first lines "We have won the great war, now we will win the last war" is in somewhere else than the meadhall of winterfell, where they cheer about something in the next shot, then another shot shows Dany leaving that hall with deadpan expression, whatever she said/announced in there probably isn't sincere or she's not too happy about. More conflict between allies incoming, Dany won't get over Jon's real identity I guess. Also my guess is that she promised north their independence after the last war, could have been marriage announcement :P but Jon's nowhere to be seen in those scenes.

Rhaegal could have a hole in his wing if I see correctly.

Also why aren't they burying their dead now that the threat's passed? :D Prolly too inconvenient...

11 minutes ago, Quillon said:

Watching the preview: Dany's first lines "We have won the great war, now we will win the last war" is in somewhere else than the meadhall of winterfell, where they cheer about something in the next shot, then another shot shows Dany leaving that hall with deadpan expression, whatever she said/announced in there probably isn't sincere or she's not too happy about. More conflict between allies incoming, Dany won't get over Jon's real identity I guess. Also my guess is that she promised north their independence after the last war, could have been marriage announcement :P but Jon's nowhere to be seen in those scenes.

Rhaegal could have a hole in his wing if I see correctly.

Also why aren't they burying their dead now that the threat's passed? :D Prolly too inconvenient...

maybe sam show her the papers that said that jons parents were married. she should have said ayra won the war. 

Will they be able to feed everyone now?

9 hours ago, Genius said:

Bronn's only gonna be there to tell Jaime Cersei sent him to do the murdering, and give Jaime the final push he needs to kill Cersei...

First Bronn will do all willing ladies then he'll ask Tyrion to pay more than Cersei for letting him live. Then they march back to KL with Jamie.

Archived