Episode 4 preview

5 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

Well it's got to be arya !

I still think Jamie kills his sister somehow, or greatly contributes to the cause.  And I feel like the hound needs to kill his monster-brother somehow.  Maybe Jamie distracts his sister while Arya stealths her way and stabs her. 

I hope all these are wrong because I really enjoy not being able to predict the outcome in TV shows :)

Maybe it's just me being in denial regarding the fact that they ended the WW's storyline in that way and it's simply going to be all about Cersei and the fight for the iron throne but...

Now that the (not so) Great War has ended, Jon and Dany have to face that "little" revelation regarding Jon's identity.

Daenerys didn't seem inclined to just believe Bran and Sam on their words and others are going to be equally skeptical so I can see Jon needing something or... someone that could testify or validate the story.

-->Howland Reed. ( I know the tv audience have no idea who he is but - at this point - I don't think we need many explanations or build up to introduce him. Just have Meera there and/or a couple of lines about him and Ned's history would be enough. )

As we can see in the preview Jon is noticeably absent from the 'toast' scene ( it makes me think that there is either something wrong between Dany and him or he's not there for some important reason ) and in another scene we see him going somewhere alone with Davos.

So what if, while going South for whatever mission he is on, he ends up in the Greywater Watch area?

We took Howland absence from the Battle of Winterfell as a sign that D&D chose to just forget about the Reeds (and it's probably the case XD ). But what if there is a reason? What if along some new proof re:Jon=Aegon we learn that they fought the 'wrong' enemy/the battle isn't over?

IIRC when he was younger Howland spent a winter on the Isle of Faces (that appears,even if not named, in the opening sequence) to met the greenmen. So maybe he knows there is a piece of the puzzle regarding the NK/Others's history they missed...?

:idea:

Yeah, I know. Ignore me. ^_^

----

(sorry for my english :blushing:)

On 4/30/2019 at 4:34 AM, Genius said:

Bronn's only gonna be there to tell Jaime Cersei sent him to do the murdering, and give Jaime the final push he needs to kill Cersei...

...Or he will actually succeed in killing Tyrion, which gives Jaime an even bigger push to kill Cersei

4 hours ago, Teardrops said:

Maybe it's just me being in denial regarding the fact that they ended the WW's storyline in that way and it's simply going to be all about Cersei and the fight for the iron throne but...

Now that the (not so) Great War has ended, Jon and Dany have to face that "little" revelation regarding Jon's identity.

Daenerys didn't seem inclined to just believe Bran and Sam on their words and others are going to be equally skeptical so I can see Jon needing something or... someone that could testify or validate the story.

-->Howland Reed. ( I know the tv audience have no idea who he is but - at this point - I don't think we need many explanations or build up to introduce him. Just have Meera there and/or a couple of lines about him and Ned's history would be enough. )

As we can see in the preview Jon is noticeably absent from the 'toast' scene ( it makes me think that there is either something wrong between Dany and him or he's not there for some important reason ) and in another scene we see him going somewhere alone with Davos.

So what if, while going South for whatever mission he is on, he ends up in the Greywater Watch area?

We took Howland absence from the Battle of Winterfell as a sign that D&D chose to just forget about the Reeds (and it's probably the case XD ). But what if there is a reason? What if along some new proof re:Jon=Aegon we learn that they fought the 'wrong' enemy/the battle isn't over?

IIRC when he was younger Howland spent a winter on the Isle of Faces (that appears,even if not named, in the opening sequence) to met the greenmen. So maybe he knows there is a piece of the puzzle regarding the NK/Others's history they missed...?

:idea:

Yeah, I know. Ignore me. ^_^

----

(sorry for my english :blushing:)

I think he is going to tell her they cant continue their relationship. She is gonna be mad - having lost all her forces for jon and her love for him.  he will still support her cause and head off south, to do something. I hope it is not to treat with cersei. I mean they have dumbed him down so much - please not that. Gain riverlords support - yep, but not treat with cersei, which proabably means he will.  he will make some dumb decisions, life threatening ones, before finding out she is pregnant and he may change his mind and commit to her.

but I do think or hope that he is revealed to aegon in a spectacular way.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:22 AM, Jabar of House Titan said:

Who says that that scene where she's walking in Winterfell at night with a fierce expression happens immediately after her rousing speech?

Just guessing... same clothes, same lighting in the scene.

Why is Tyrion missing from strategy discussions with Dany, Missy and Varys? Will a split between allies already play out this episode? Seems possible because Dany is still acting very much like a queen in the preview and photos even though she knows now that her claim comes behind AeJon's.

Why are Jaime, Brienne, Gendry, Pod absent from funeral shots?

10 hours ago, Hippocras said:

Why is Tyrion missing from strategy discussions with Dany, Missy and Varys? Will a split between allies already play out this episode? Seems possible because Dany is still acting very much like a queen in the preview and photos even though she knows now that her claim comes behind AeJon's.

Why are Jaime, Brienne, Gendry, Pod absent from funeral shots?

How do we know he is missing from the discussion? It is one angle of less than one second of one scene.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:45 PM, vipbrj said:

I still think Jamie kills his sister somehow, or greatly contributes to the cause.  And I feel like the hound needs to kill his monster-brother somehow.  Maybe Jamie distracts his sister while Arya stealths her way and stabs her. 

I hope all these are wrong because I really enjoy not being able to predict the outcome in TV shows :)

Just like Jon needed kill the Night King to complete the character arc that's been building since the first season?

On 4/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, princess brittany said:

i bet they have dany on the throne. they like her a lot.

They really do like their version of Dany a lot, she's a badass. Sadly, the Dany in the books was a much more complicated, emotionally rich character, with a little hint of badass showing through. That's the one I fell in love with.

The one on the show is pretty meh, but yeah, they haven't shown any sign that she is ever going to lose at anything.

19 minutes ago, Hodor's Dragon said:

They really do like their version of Dany a lot, she's a badass. Sadly, the Dany in the books was a much more complicated, emotionally rich character, with a little hint of badass showing through. That's the one I fell in love with.

The one on the show is pretty meh, but yeah, they haven't shown any sign that she is ever going to lose at anything.

Was she badass when she ordered the torture of the innocent wineseller daughters in front of their father?

12 hours ago, nyser1 said:

How do we know he is missing from the discussion? It is one angle of less than one second of one scene.

The firing up the troups shot has Varys on one side of Dany and Missandei on the other. Tyrion is supposed to be her Hand last we saw him. If he were THERE he would not be placed farther away than those two, and out of the shot. The Hand would be directly beside the Queen.

12 hours ago, Hippocras said:

The firing up the troups shot has Varys on one side of Dany and Missandei on the other. Tyrion is supposed to be her Hand last we saw him. If he were THERE he would not be placed farther away than those two, and out of the shot. The Hand would be directly beside the Queen.

i doubt hes her hand anymore

12 hours ago, Hippocras said:

42 minutes ago, princess brittany said:

i doubt hes her hand anymore

One of Jorah's last bits of advice to Dany before the battle was to forgive Tyrion his mistakes and trust in his abilities. Dany then commands him to stay in the crypts during the battle because she will need him alive to help her rule. So he's got to do something seriously unforgivable in a pretty short span of time (or I suppose a past transgression would work too, or just Dany perceiving a transgression), in order for her to go back on all this now and remove him as her hand. I'm not sure what that could be.  

7 minutes ago, a girl knows nothing said:

One of Jorah's last bits of advice to Dany before the battle was to forgive Tyrion his mistakes and trust in his abilities. Dany then commands him to stay in the crypts during the battle because she will need him alive to help her rule. So he's got to do something seriously unforgivable in a pretty short span of time (or I suppose a past transgression would work too, or just Dany perceiving a transgression), in order for her to go back on all this now and remove him as her hand. I'm not sure what that could be.  

IMO he has probably just gone somewhere. He is busy, up to something.

15 hours ago, Hippocras said:

This is a bit theatrical. They were a foot away from her and in front of a map on a table. He could be standing on one of the other three sides of the table. He could even be behind the bookcase with a scroll or a cup of wine....

Archived