Episode 4 preview

We all know Dany will fail. Varys telegraphed it when he essentially said he would not give her blind loyalty. And Varys telegraphed he would put Tyrion on the throne when he said a small man can cast a long shadow. And Tyrion telegraphed he would get an army to take it by doubling their price: cue the GC, who will need someone to uphold their contract when Cersei bites the dust.

Tyrion always wanted to have his own dragon. He’ll have to get the last of them killed.

33 minutes ago, NonoNono said:

We all know Dany will fail. Varys telegraphed it when he essentially said he would not give her blind loyalty. And Varys telegraphed he would put Tyrion on the throne when he said a small man can cast a long shadow. And Tyrion telegraphed he would get an army to take it by doubling their price: cue the GC, who will need someone to uphold their contract when Cersei bites the dust.

Tyrion always wanted to have his own dragon. He’ll have to get the last of them killed.

A small man can cast a long shadow means that a small man can give a big impact.

5 hours ago, Quillon said:

Watching the preview: Dany's first lines "We have won the great war, now we will win the last war" is in somewhere else than the meadhall of winterfell, where they cheer about something in the next shot, then another shot shows Dany leaving that hall with deadpan expression, whatever she said/announced in there probably isn't sincere or she's not too happy about. More conflict between allies incoming, Dany won't get over Jon's real identity I guess. Also my guess is that she promised north their independence after the last war, could have been marriage announcement :P but Jon's nowhere to be seen in those scenes.

Rhaegal could have a hole in his wing if I see correctly.

Also why aren't they burying their dead now that the threat's passed? :D Prolly too inconvenient...

The first place seems to be the library, we can see  a piece of wood furniture that  looks like the side part of  the library shelves behind Daenerys. 
There's another scene where we see Dany's fleet, and another with one of the dragons (Rhaegal?)  flying over  the flagship (implying she is in there); but we also see Jon leaving Winterfell on horseback with the only company of Davos; it's like he's going somewhere else,  he's not traveling with Dany. 

When did she promise their indepèndence to the North. How could I miss that? 

Yes, Rhaegal has a hole in his wing, yet, he seems to be able to fly perfectly.

Guess that nobody  is too willing to the task of digging graves for all that corpses,:D

12 minutes ago, LucyMormont said:

The first place seems to be the library, we can see  a piece of wood furniture that  looks like the side part of  the library shelves behind Daenerys. 
There's another scene where we see Dany's fleet, and another with one of the dragons (Rhaegal?)  flying over  the flagship (implying she is in there); but we also see Jon leaving Winterfell on horseback with the only company of Davos; it's like he's going somewhere else,  he's not traveling with Dany. 

When did she promise their indepèndence to the North. How could I miss that? 

Yes, Rhaegal has a hole in his wing, yet, he seems to be able to fly perfectly.

Guess that nobody  is too willing to the task of digging graves for all that corpses,:D

First place might be the court room of winterfell tho doesn't matter where ever it is, it isn't meadhall. 

I'm just guessing she made another announcement/speech in the meadhall that's different than "now we will win the last war" since she said that already in the other location. I just wildly guessed that it might be a promise of independence. In any case whatever she said got the crowd fired up but she didn't look so happy afterwards for whatever reason.

With the big baddie out of the way, I'm not sure how they make Cersei worse. Not sure any of the fighters that survived the battle against the dead would ever be afraid of anything ever again. Maybe if they are outnumbered 10 to 1, even with the dragons, dire wolves (Yes, Nymeria has GOT to be joining in), whatever is left of Dorne, and River run. 

I must be crazy, but I really don't think there will be too much animosity between Dany and Jon. Maybe that just wishful thinking now that "no one" is the real MVP.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, LucyMormont said:

But who knows what the Ds can come up with, they already destroyed Jon's arc, so maybe they give him the new purpose of antagonizing Danaerys, so they kill each other in battle along their two dragons, and they can place Cercei as the final winner on the Iron Throne. How's that for "unexpected"? 

I'd want nothing more to see Cersei die. So many awful characters get easy deaths. I can only pray they give Cersei a horrible exit.

22 hours ago, NonoNono said:

But Vary's is going to die. 

Cersei seems to be luring everyone into the courtyard of the Red Keep, probably to use them as human shield.

21 minutes ago, Error-504 said:

But Vary's is going to die. 

Sure, but only as punishment for doing something that would go against whoever would kill him. Considering Dany threatened him, chances are it will be because Dany isn't acting in the interest of the realm, as he told her to her face would happen when he said he would not give her his blind loyalty. He can die, but he will have taken action that will put Tyrion on the throne, or take Dany off of it.

51 minutes ago, Nihiloth90 said:

I'd want nothing more to see Cersei die. So many awful characters get easy deaths. I can only pray they give Cersei a horrible exit.

That's how I used to feel too, but right now her most than deserved demise has been so long delayed, it is  so past its due time, that I almost don't care anymore. It should have been long ago. They should have killed her 10 times already. And it gets to a point that you as viewer just can't bear more senselessness. My  tolerance threshold concerning Cercei was the end of S 6. There is no valid reason as to why after she blew out the Sept she was not tore to pieces by an enraged mob, or to why Jaime didn't put and end to her missery, after her insanity pushed his last surviving son to commit suicide.

If Sansa doesn't go south and reunite with Cersei, I will be very disappointed.

19 hours ago, Quillon said:

First place might be the court room of winterfell tho doesn't matter where ever it is, it isn't meadhall. 

I'm just guessing she made another announcement/speech in the meadhall that's different than "now we will win the last war" since she said that already in the other location. I just wildly guessed that it might be a promise of independence. In any case whatever she said got the crowd fired up but she didn't look so happy afterwards for whatever reason.

Who says that that scene where she's walking in Winterfell at night with a fierce expression happens immediately after her rousing speech?

For one, I'm glad to have Dany the epic speech-giver back again.

17 hours ago, NonoNono said:

Cersei seems to be luring everyone into the courtyard of the Red Keep, probably to use them as human shield.

Sure, but only as punishment for doing something that would go against whoever would kill him. Considering Dany threatened him, chances are it will be because Dany isn't acting in the interest of the realm, as he told her to her face would happen when he said he would not give her his blind loyalty. He can die, but he will have taken action that will put Tyrion on the throne, or take Dany off of it.

Shouldn't you be giving up on predicting how things are going to go by now?

I think jon tells dany they cant continue their relationship due to the incest thing. she goes nuts, kicks him into touch and sends him south to recruit the river lords. jon gets captured by cersei/bronn, chucked in a cell with davos.

he broods a lot, gets freed by varys, is useless in the final battle in KL.

gets crowned king cos he is good at kingship stuff.

Maybe Jon and Davos are going south to try to "reason" with Cersei before Dany blows up the entirety of KL.  He will get thrown into prison.  Dany and whatever other houses can be gathered will come rescue him.  Cersei will set some trap for Dany, Dany will fall into it.  Then some other hero rescues both of them. Dany and Jon will make out.  End of series.

1 hour ago, vipbrj said:

Maybe Jon and Davos are going south to try to "reason" with Cersei before Dany blows up the entirety of KL.  He will get thrown into prison.  Dany and whatever other houses can be gathered will come rescue him.  Cersei will set some trap for Dany, Dany will fall into it.  Then some other hero rescues both of them. Dany and Jon will make out.  End of series.

Well it's got to be arya !

Archived