Who died?

Greenmonsterff

2 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

I doubt it's a random whitish looking dog. Why would a dog be important enough to be standing out there with all of them?

Ghost is supposed to be huge. Bigger than any horse

Book-Ghost that is. But the show decided to shrink the direwolves for whatever reason

7 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:

Ghost is supposed to be huge. Bigger than any horse

Book-Ghost that is. But the show decided to shrink the direwolves for whatever reason

i know it dissapointed me how they have portrayed them in the books both by size and by deeds. In fact Ghost should make Tyrion look like a baby. Greywind was the size of a small horse and he wasnt fully grown yet.

Although I dont think they were as big as a horse. A pony was what was mentioned I think.

Although they did a good job with Nymeria last season....she did look rather large. As did Ghost when he was next to gilly outside crasters.

Just now, Corvinus said:

Umm, no. Where in the books is a direwolf described to be bigger than a horse? They don't continuously grow like dragons do.

Ghost is clearly described as larger than any of the other dire wolves. And Summer is specifically said to have been on par with Bran's pony which you can reference this scene for size:

If Summer is that size, and Ghost is the largest of the pack and has had the longest time to grow out of any of the direwolves aside from Nymeria, it's safe to say he could be as big as 18 hands.

Two important characters--Jorah and Theon--plus Melisandre who at one point was major and only showed up to die tonight. Plus the Night King, who didn't amount to much. Also some minor characters. 

Looked like the only people left in Winterfell were our main characters. 

Archived