Best lines of E03

Kajjo

Arya: Stick them with the pointy end. <just a nice reference to S1E2 Jon to Arya>

Melisandre: "Brown eyes, green eyes -- and blue eyes." <important reference to S3E6>

Melisandre and Arya: What to we say to the god of death? -- Not today! <nice reference to Syrio Forel of S1E8> 

10 hours ago, Kajjo said:

Arya: Stick them with the pointy end. <just a nice reference to S1E2 Jon to Arya>

Melisandre: "Brown eyes, green eyes -- and blue eyes." <important reference to S3E6>

Melisandre and Arya: What to we say to the god of death? -- Not today! <nice reference to Syrio Forel of S1E8> 

It's telling that the three best lines are from season 1 and season 3? and nothing new.  And two of those three lines are from GRRM not the show.

"Theon, you're a good man."

A perfect ending to the Theon arc. He was forgiven and maybe even he has finally forgiven himself, sacrificing his life for his family. 

Also, Bran looked sad when he was watching Theon attack the Night King. Seeing him break his emotionless "Imma 3eyed raven bro, not your average Bran" face was very moving.

When Bran told Theon he was home. :crying:

And I loved it when Sansa and Tyrion looked at each other and Tyrion kissed her hand. The first genuine act of affection Sansa has ever had from non-family member man.

How about worst line?

"At least we're already in a crypt."

I refuse to acknowledge "not today" and "pointy end", as these are just old lines repeated.

I liked the telepathic conversation between Bran and the NK:

NK: "We meet again, 3EC."

Bran: "Yes, we do. It's sad this is the end. But it is your end too."

NK: "Da fuq? What do you mean? .... Enough with your games, wierd kid, and prepare to face the death" (graps the sword)

Archived