What will be the final WTF moment?

Butterwell

Well if the final WTF-moment wasn't Daenerys destroying King's Landing and all of it's inhabitants in a fit of insane rage and bloodthirst, then I honestly don't care about the last WTF-moment, because nothing can beat this as pure shock and horror goes. (Possibly with the exception of a revelation where Bran as the 3ER has orchestrated the whole thing from the start.)

I've seen plenty of people theorize about how Daenerys "would burn some people" and/or how Jon would ultimately step up and prevent her (presumably by killing her) from committing full-blown genocide, as Jamie did against Aerys. You know, save the people in the nick of time.

But nope...wrong wrong wrong wrong.

However, I don't think anyone (or at least not very many) fully believed that we would see Daenerys actually kill close to a million people and raze the city, and complete her transformation into the Queen of the Ashes before anyone steps up.

On 5/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, TNTW said:

My theory, based on several related leaks lol.

Frikidoctor says Arya still has a "big destiny", other leaks say Jon will kill Dany, Jon will "finally see Arya". Both those supposedly happen in throne room.

So my theory is: Arya kills Dany for whatever reason. Maybe she sees her as a threat to Sansa or Jon. She wears Dany's face. Jon has decided Dany must die, possibly for same reasons as Arya. He comes upon "Dany" in throne room, not knowing it's truly Arya. They share a tender moment and he stabs her, with that look of anguish on his face that we've all come to know and love lol. Upon her death, Arya becomes Arya, Jon "finally sees" her. Unable to accept what has happened, he leaves for destination unknown. Kingdom now ruled by council. The end.

Ok, farfetched, I know. But.... That would certainly be a wtf moment!

I like it! but I think arya will wear jons face to kill dany and that's my wtf moment

8 hours ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

I like it! but I think arya will wear jons face to kill dany and that's my wtf moment

I'm waffling now, lol. My new theory, partially based on some leaks by a couple of people who have proven themselves. I believe they have parts of ending, but not the whole thing.  

Spoiler

Jon's family tries to convince him that Dany needs to go. He knows it's true, but remembers the times she's saved him. So, doesn't want her killed, just exiled back to Essos. 

That's not good enough for Bran, Sansa and Arya, as they fear she will always be a threat. They decide to take care of it themselves. Arya kills an Unsullied and wears his face, gaining access to Dany and the throne room. She stabs Dany. Jon walks in, sees what is happening, pulls longclaw to kill the culprit.

Arya has to choose between fighting Jon or revealing herself. She removes face. Jon "finally sees Arya". Bran has gained control of Drogon, preventing him from attacking. Jon claims responsibly, covering for Arya, as he doesn't want her living with the stigma Jaime lived with. Arya eventually leaves Westeros to explore the world. Jon is exiled, or exiles himself, north - reuniting with Ghost.

Fan fic for sure lol. But that's kinda what I think will happen.

23 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

^ Hmm, does make a certain kind of sense, as much as I don't like it.

I'm dreaming anyway lol. I don't think it will be that complicated. Seems the writing is on the wall. Legitimate leaks give the end for those who care to look. I don't think their wtf ending will be a shock. Not for those who've paid attention and are able to differentiate between what they want and what will likely be.

4 minutes ago, TNTW said:

I'm dreaming anyway lol. I don't think it will be that complicated. Seems the writing is on the wall. Legitimate leaks give the end for those who care to look. I don't think their wtf ending will be a shock. Not for those who've paid attention and are able to differentiate between what they want and what will likely be.

Well the leak I just saw that fleshes out your account does have a couple of proper WTF elements. I'm looking forward to the internet melt down next week!

38 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Well the leak I just saw that fleshes out your account does have a couple of proper WTF elements. I'm looking forward to the internet melt down next week!

Will be epic I'm sure, regardless of the ending.

If the final episode has Bran being democratically elected to the Iron Throne and turning out to be an agent of the humans' ancient enemy, people are not going to go "WTF!!!". I can see the headlines now 'Who wins the Game of Thrones? Donald Trump.' Fantasy, like satire, is just so 'meh' in the face of dystopian present reality.

9 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

If the final episode has Bran being democratically elected to the Iron Throne and turning out to be an agent of the humans' ancient enemy, people are not going to go "WTF!!!". I can see the headlines now 'Who wins the Game of Thrones? Donald Trump.' Fantasy, like satire, is just so 'meh' in the face of dystopian present reality.

They might do if the screen pans to a warged dany of drogon burning KL

Archived