BigFatCoward

Football, a Sterling effort, but Virgil got Dijk'd.

Of course, all it takes is one Barcelona goal and we're goosed all over again, so we have to be so careful while going for the winner.

This is great and everything, but it's a lot more stressful now we have a chance!

Just now, Soylent Brown said:

Holy fuckballs!

Please don't bring fucking Lovren on, I don't think my heart would be able to stand it.

LOL! Wanna swap him for Mustafi? 

What a game!

Great game from Liverpool. They've made Barca look downright ordinary. Yet another heavy defeat away from home for Barca. Liverpool should really go on to win the CL from here. They are far too strong for either Ajax or Spurs.

Congrats guys. Incredible scenes. I'm jealous as fuck and I'm putting a moratorium on all the bullshit from you fuckers for the next year. Between this and the league, no more.

Just now, Disturber of Peace said:

Championship level players for the win @Soylent Brown

He is, but he did the things he can do well - he ran fast a bit and he got on the end of a couple of chances. He's still like 1/20th of a Firmino.

Abject from Barcelona across the two legs. Especially at the end, no sense of urgency whatsoever. Don’t think they had a shot with 15 mins to stay in the competition.