The history of this community board.

Subterranean

On 5/2/2019 at 5:38 PM, Ran said:

The EZ Board hung around after we abandoned it as Yuku... and Yuku was recently bought by Tapatalk, and indeed it is still around there. In fact, here's the casting call thread.

Unfortunately, they lost the names of everyone who had just a local (rather than EZ Board-wide) account, so it's a heap of guests mostly.

I remember Other Authors and Misc...

I'm still against this whole separating out Entertainment thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 6:50 PM, larrytheimp said:

It's a goddamn may day miracle!  My heart's butt leaps to see that LV boots avatar! Xoxoxoxox nice to see you around her too!

I missed you too.  

oN TOPIC:  we always come back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 4:38 PM, Ran said:

The EZ Board hung around after we abandoned it as Yuku... and Yuku was recently bought by Tapatalk, and indeed it is still around there. In fact, here's the casting call thread.

Unfortunately, they lost the names of everyone who had just a local (rather than EZ Board-wide) account, so it's a heap of guests mostly.

I had this silly idea that I would get work done. 

21 hours ago, Young Wolf said:

Ran you still owe me gas money from LACon.  I will accept 1% of all profits from the book you and Linda have written instead.

Funnily enough, that is the exact kickback owed by Kid Mav for the office of moderator. Guess we're square... ;)

NHAW.. Those were the days!

Now I mostly just browse the board without signing in. Except for Secret Santa, must partake in that! Except for last year, because I managed to break parts of my spine and spent most of December in a haze of Tramadol.

Archived