New Night King

Kris Kaleta

What if the Night King had a Night Queen - in the written canon, the Night's King had a Night's Queen.

What if all the StrongPowerfullWomen of recent episodes turned out to be fore-shadowing?

I don't think it will happen, but I think it could really work if ep.5 is titled "The Battle of the Three Queens"

5 hours ago, Timm said:

What if the Night King had a Night Queen - in the written canon, the Night's King had a Night's Queen.

What if all the StrongPowerfullWomen of recent episodes turned out to be fore-shadowing?

I don't think it will happen, but I think it could really work if ep.5 is titled "The Battle of the Three Queens"

Maybe sleeping with the Night Queen turned the 13th commander into a wight.

Folk are reading way too much into what the books say on this because the pieces we have are flagged as being vague and fragmentary. Of course the books haven't revealed who leads the WWs yet. But that doesn't mean D&D are wrong.

Same thing with Arya killing the NK. I am pretty sure that comes from GRRM. D&D were very careful with their choice of words 'we knew it was going to be Arya'. They are careful not to reveal the book ending.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:29 PM, Erkan12 said:

Also if someone will become the new WW by using the magick of Children of the Forest, they need an alive sacrifice, as we've seen that Night King was alive when they stabbed him in the chest.

Just a theory ....... with Cersei and her sense of "poetic Justice" especially after Jons demonstration speech last season, I hope she doesn't capture him and have him stabbed throught the heart with dragonglass, now wouldn't that be a twist, and it would backfire on Cersei big time.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:29 PM, Erkan12 said:

Children of the Forest created the White Walkers in order to defeat the First men.

And they were so stupid that then they decided to join forces with the First men against the WW since they failed to control the WW, no one would even think to create a power like that afterwards even assuming that any surviving children of the forest left.

Also if someone will become the new WW by using the magick of Children of the Forest, they need an alive sacrifice, as we've seen that Night King was alive when they stabbed him in the chest.

Only in the show. In the books, the white walkers are an independent race of their own just like the children of the forest

2 minutes ago, maiden of tarth said:

Only in the show. In the books, the white walkers are an independent race of their own just like the children of the forest

No one said in the books that they are created differently, or no one said they are not an independent race in the show. In the books as well, Craster gives his sons to the WW, so it means they need alive people to turn it into WW.

5 hours ago, Erkan12 said:

No one said in the books that they are created differently, or no one said they are not an independent race in the show. In the books as well, Craster gives his sons to the WW, so it means they need alive people to turn it into WW.

I’m sure George said at a convention that they are an entirely independent race. I could be wrong though. I hope not. I never really liked the idea that they were simply created by the children of the forest

I don't like the idea of a new NK or "there is still a threat beyond the wall" scenario. Thousands of years there were no threat, now they are defeated it would be anticlimactic if they were to respawn instantly(in few years or a decade or a century compared to thousands of years). They need to stay defeated and mostly forgotten in a few thousands of years IMO :P

I imagine that Drogon is going to die this season, so it would make sense for the wights to stay dead as well in order to balance out ice and fire. It's too bad since that'll essentially bring an end to the new age of gods and magic, since the show has been hesitant towards bringing in most of the magical characters items and places from the books besides dragons, wights and a shadowbinder.

If Drogon lives and flies off to the sunset to have babies, the Ice will live on.

Which brings me again to the notion that the series will end with the end of magic. Ice died, now Fire will as well. And Jon is The Prince that was Promised who led the people against darkness... From both sides.

I don't think they should do it. But, if they were I could see them doing a Night's Queen or something. Since that is from the books. I feel like they have to plug in the prequels somehow to get people excited for them.... Because what they did in Episode 3, basically turned me off of ever watching it...

Archived