Gilly and the last of WW.

TwiceBorn

When I scroll the list of KIA I don't see Gilly.

Last time (I think) I saw her she was being dragged by the legs by some undead Stark in the Crypts. Did she survive?

Also what happened to Craster's son? Like he was supposed to be a WW right? Did the wights kill him cause he was human?

2 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

That wasn't Gilly. 

I thought it was too but it was just a generic girl. Gilly Sam and Sam not Junior survived. So since there's no wall therefore reasonably there's no watch does Sam get to take over or Horn Hill? I think that his vows would exempt him but there are a whole lot of houses that need claimed after the dust settles... his would be a strong claim if there is no such thing as the nights watch anymore...

6 hours ago, TwiceBorn said:

So the lil’Craster survived and is going to become NK when he grows up?

Why would he? He's never been touched by the NK, he's just a (very) incestuous wildling child who's father is also is grandfather, and who's mother is also his fathers daughter.

Would explain why it looks like he hasn't aged in 4 years...

On 4/30/2019 at 4:05 PM, TwiceBorn said:

When I scroll the list of KIA I don't see Gilly.

Last time (I think) I saw her she was being dragged by the legs by some undead Stark in the Crypts. Did she survive?

Also what happened to Craster's son? Like he was supposed to be a WW right? Did the wights kill him cause he was human?

Gilly (and Little Sam) can be seen coming up behind Tyrion or to Tyrion's left in the crypt shot after the NK has been taken out.

On 4/30/2019 at 6:40 PM, Roux said:

I thought it was too but it was just a generic girl. Gilly Sam and Sam not Junior survived. So since there's no wall therefore reasonably there's no watch does Sam get to take over or Horn Hill? I think that his vows would exempt him but there are a whole lot of houses that need claimed after the dust settles... his would be a strong claim if there is no such thing as the nights watch anymore...

I'd bet that Sam either gets Horn Hill (and Warden of the Reach?  Warden of the South?) or he moves to Bear Island and takes the Mormont name.

This reminds me of the episode when they try to capture a wight beyond the wall.

When shit hits the fan, a bunch of random guys who we never saw before get killed in a close up and we immediatley wondered which supporting character was it.

3 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

Why would he? He's never been touched by the NK, he's just a (very) incestuous wildling child who's father is also is grandfather, and who's mother is also his fathers daughter.

Would explain why it looks like he hasn't aged in 4 years...

:D

Maybe someone will stab him with obsidian shard for whatever reason.

8 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

I'd bet that Sam either gets Horn Hill (and Warden of the Reach?  Warden of the South?) or he moves to Bear Island and takes the Mormont name.

What other houses are barren? No more Tyrells for Highgarden,  Boltons are gone from Dreadfort, Horn Hill, bear island, Dragonstone depends on what becomes of Dany and Jon, the Eyrie is up to Sansa, apparently. These are the parts I wonder about, whatever the outcome of the war. They're wiping out the families from these places- everyone needs to do their part for the kingdom to manage. Especially Highgarden etc because they provide more food than anyone. Each feifdom is a link in the chain (using Jon's old analogy) that keeps everything whole. They must reman the castles. 

Archived