The Knights of the vale have 0 reasons to be at winterfell at this point

11 hours ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

I don't understand this, why then no letters from robin asking how things are going? Why not a single mention of the fact they're still there from the vale? Why all the other lords are okay with this literal treason? Why is no one touching this fact?

Robin is backwards. He is probably pre occupied in the Runestone. He doesn't care. 

29 minutes ago, shameeka said:

With how the show treated Dorne and the Reach, at least the Vale wasn't wiped from existence as well. 

Yet......

Sweetrobin is the only Arryn left, apart from some distant cousins, but let's face it, the kid is not fit to rule.
The Westerlands have Tyrion and/or Jaime (if we're lucky) to rule them, but they will need to produce heirs sometime soon.
The Riverlands have Edmure Tully (is he still held captive by Cersei's Lannister army, accompanied by his lovely Frey wife?), but no other heirs.
The crownlands, well, I guess Jonaerys will decide who will ascend the Iron Throne.
The Stormlands, house Baratheon is EOL. We only know of one bastard who survived Cersei's wrath.
The Iron islands, Euron and Yara need to fix their dispute. Might just end in them dying both.
The North, Jon is declared KitN, but has bend the knee to Daenerys, but is actually also the rightful King of the Seven Bloody kingdoms (Kot7BK) (copyright Sam). 

So as it stands, currently none of the seven bloody kingdoms really have a lord paramount.
I guess the final 3 episides will not only deal with Cersei and who will sit in the Iron Throne, but also who will rule which part of the seven kingdoms after a new Kot7BK's has been crowned.

8 hours ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

So as it stands, currently none of the seven bloody kingdoms really have a lord paramount.
I guess the final 3 episides will not only deal with Cersei and who will sit in the Iron Throne, but also who will rule which part of the seven kingdoms after a new Kot7BK's has been crowned.

You think to highly of the series to expect them to really care about who sits in their respectives thrones, we'll just see Tyrion in casterly rock, Sansa at winterfell, Dany/jon at the iron Throne and that's it. They'll never adress the ridiculous notion that "all male freys" were killed, who is controling the riverlands, and so on. They'll brush it over saying "in the end everything just ended fine."

On 5/1/2019 at 9:11 AM, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Why the knights of the vale are at Winterfell right now? Lord Baelish is dead, so they're not there because the warden of the vale is there. Sansa has no right to House Arryn so they're not there because of her. Robert Arryn is at the vale right now, so they're not there because of him. Why are they wasting their lives really?

The Knights of the Vale have every reason to be at Winterfell. Choices have consequences. Coming to the aid of the Starks in their recapture of Winterfell made more or less inevitable their support of the Starks to the end.   Westeros faced an external threat (the dead) *and*an internal one -- the looming civil war between the Stark/Targaryen alliance and Cersei Lannister, a petty and vengeful queen.  At the battle of the bastards they took the part of the Starks against the Boltons whose possession of Winterfell and wardenship was authorized and to some extent engineered by the Lannisters. That put them in a state of rebellion and they are now in a hang together or hang separately situation.

23 hours ago, Amaretto said:

Robin has probably been killed by the Mountain Clans by now while his entire army have their little adventure up North. They all seem to have forgotten his existence though as they pledged their allegiance to the King in North. 

I see people making this silly assumption over and over again.  All of the Dothraki went to Westeros and now they’re extinct.  All of the fighting men from the Vale abandoned their home. Why would they do that? Do they really need to put a scene in the show establishing how many people remain in each location for you to not assume the silliest thing possible? Do they really have to show you that Sweet Robin is hanging out and not doing anything of note for you to not assume that he’s been abandoned?

I haven’t seen several characters eat in the past few episodes. How have they not starved?

Archived