Can wild fire harm Dany? What about her dragons? 

In the show she says "Fire cannot kill a dragon" and she has survived several regular fires unscathed. I'm assuming that regular fire would also not harm her dragons (although the blue icy looking fire undead Viserion was using might have if he had landed a hit... not relevant anymore though). In the books she is not as fireproof as she is depicted on the show. But in neither has she encountered wild fire, which has magical qualities. 

If Cersei still has some wild fire to wield, Dany or her dragons might not be immune to it. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, a girl knows nothing said:

Can wild fire harm Dany? What about her dragons? 

In the show she says "Fire cannot kill a dragon" and she has survived several regular fires unscathed. I'm assuming that regular fire would also not harm her dragons (although the blue icy looking fire undead Viserion was using might have if he had landed a hit... not relevant anymore though). In the books she is not as fireproof as she is depicted on the show. But in neither has she encountered wild fire, which has magical qualities. 

If Cersei still has some wild fire to wield, Dany or her dragons might not be immune to it. Thoughts?

Wildfire was the obsession of Aerys Targaryan... so I suspect he didn't feel threatened by it himself and stockpiled it as some kind of substitute for his lack of dragons?

21 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m sure it could have harmed the zombies. Saved a few tens of thousands of Dothraki. Oh well, Spilt milk, who needs an army they fought to acquire for a full season? 

It's probably for the best, as far as the 7 kingdoms are concerned, that they won't be ravaged by Dothraki screamers.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:57 AM, Anthony Pirtle said:

It's probably for the best, as far as the 7 kingdoms are concerned, that they won't be ravaged by Dothraki screamers.

While I wanted dany to win I really didn't see how a horde of dothraki  sitting around was gonna end well. Her losing them in the fight with the dead was probably best for everyone..except the dothraki of course.

Yeah, there might be a few wild fire attacks here and there, I'd imagine. But I agree with those above saying it will be used as a last resort. She jumps to her death like Tommen did, and then the explosions take people out with her. Of course, I personally like the idea of Cersei being killed by Jaime. I was a fan of her dying by Arya with the face of Jaime, but...she already got her big kill.

Archived