Pokémon Go: It’s a Shiny World Out There!

Fragile Bird

I have caught four shinies EVER, a swablu, a Castform, a Murkrow, and a Natu.  I have never caught one of the event ones.

I am also used to trying to get multiple event Pikachus so I can evolve one but I just realized the straw hat can't evolve.  That sucks.

Finally beat a couple of Team Rocket grunts, I do okay if they have rats and bats.  But Ivysaur and Snorlax are unbeatable for me, yikes!

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone at Worldcon or TitanCon, make sure to find me if we are friends. For one thing, a certain pair of gentlemen are both Lucky friends of mine. Think about what you want to trade for that first lucky trade - maybe a Ray?

I just decided to keep interesting but horrible Iv Pokémon won in Team Rocket battles in case you want to try and trade one of them. They are special trades. I also have 30 or so Pachirisu from GoFest. They will be special trades as well, unless you have one already.

Anyone need my trainer code?

Got a first ever Kyogre as my research reward yesterday...somehow managed to catch it on a single pokeball of the ordinary variety...that never happens...

Last week's legendary reward was a Groudon, which happened to be shiny...

15 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

For anyone at Worldcon or TitanCon, make sure to find me if we are friends. For one thing, a certain pair of gentlemen are both Lucky friends of mine. Think about what you want to trade for that first lucky trade - maybe a Ray?

I just decided to keep interesting but horrible Iv Pokémon won in Team Rocket battles in case you want to try and trade one of them. They are special trades. I also have 30 or so Pachirisu from GoFest. They will be special trades as well, unless you have one already.

Anyone need my trainer code?

I was hoping I could get some Lake Trio trades done at Dublin.

2 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

What is Lake Trio?

There's three legendaries that came out recently, but each one is unique to a region of the world (Americas, Europe, Asia). So the Americas got Azelf, for example. It's impossible to have all three unless you traveled in that month or traded for them.

12 minutes ago, Maltaran said:

The only regionals I have available to trade are Volbeat, but I can also offer 1 (one) shiny Latias

Oh I don’t care! I go to TitanCon so I have the regionals. If anyone has a shiny Lunatone to trade I’d be happy!

Does anyone need a Taurus? I could be on the lookout for them if need be. There even scarce here because of the multiple events we’ve had.

If you hatch a lousy Dratini or catch a crummy Charmander that would work. Or Larvitar. Something that might roll up to something good and I can evolve. Fighters are always welcome! There are Makuhita around, and a Lucky roll would be could. Or a crummy legendary, I always get lots of crummy legendaries in raids!

1 hour ago, Caligula_K3 said:

There's three legendaries that came out recently, but each one is unique to a region of the world (Americas, Europe, Asia). So the Americas got Azelf, for example. It's impossible to have all three unless you traveled in that month or traded for them.

Ok, I have a couple of Azelf to trade! 

Also, if you don’t have your million km badge yet, every trade will be more than 5,000 km, so I’d be happy to help out.

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

This story has appeared on all my WhatsApp pokemon go threads!

Ha! That was a trap!

*throws Master Ball*

Muhahahahahahaha BIRD! I have enslaved you now for the purposes of battling others. Your first command is to go peck @Jace, Basilissa

Welp, glad I never evolved my Feebus.  That takes one long ass step of the new quest away.

That said, I need 3 new friends.  Anyone here I am not friends with yet?  My screen name is SkynJay over there too, 9258 4806 8975.

Protip: you can remove and re-add a friend to get credit if you want. You don't lose any friendship bonus or any lucky friends status unless you keep them removed for 90+ days. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived