Pokémon Go: It’s a Shiny World Out There!

Fragile Bird

Oh yeah, that reminds me - @Deedles - you should try and coordinate getting best friends status with people so that you can open a lucky egg and get twice the xp. Per friend, that's 200k xp, which is a huge number early on. 

13 hours ago, mormont said:

Anyone on the thread I'm not already friends with? Just to get this task out of the way!

10 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

This. Same question. 

Deleting an existing friend and adding them back works for this.

On 10/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, Kalsandra said:

Oh yeah, that reminds me - @Deedles - you should try and coordinate getting best friends status with people so that you can open a lucky egg and get twice the xp. Per friend, that's 200k xp, which is a huge number early on. 

Yah, I must work on that one. Solid advice

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Anyone using the Pokemon Home app on a mobile device?  I don't play any of the Switch Pokemon games, and I'm wondering if it's difficult to use Home with just Pokemon Go...?

I did already have it on switch but it's fine to use on mobile, I assume you want to send pokemon to activate the meltan box when the shiny window opens? You barely need to interact with home, just turn it on and then claim them at the other end from what I remember, it's pretty straightforward, I don't think you'll have any issues with it.

1 hour ago, Poobah said:

I did already have it on switch but it's fine to use on mobile, I assume you want to send pokemon to activate the meltan box when the shiny window opens? You barely need to interact with home, just turn it on and then claim them at the other end from what I remember, it's pretty straightforward, I don't think you'll have any issues with it.

You don't know me very well!  :lol:

Now I have to figure out how to make sure I activated it correctly! (But yeah, it's about the Meltan...)

Archived