MCUniverse: Phase Four and Beyond(er) **maybe spoilers**

PyroclasticFlow

46 minutes ago, Risto said:

Don't speak badly of Stardust

I'm looking for it because i wanna see it again.    no mockery!

So we'd be getting the green goblin as a multi movie captain of industry type presence who's too above the law to take down or too legit to move against?    Huh.  The earlier movies never made me a fan of his.  Maybe a couple cool sky surfboard moments.    i was totally ready for him to go by movie's end tho.   Spiderman villains are toons a bit more than your average MCU meanie, so i wasn't buying into the Sony version that much as something to feel dramatic tension about.  (Pick yur friends better, Spidey!)

Mysterio was a chuckle fest to run into in Ultimate Alliance, but also a fun fight.  (My only exposure to him.)   So in some ways I'm more amped for this spiderman film than... for the last 5 villains (the Shocker fight was neato).

Thanks corvinus (below).    Some pay joint is always hoarding the stuff these days that you'd expect would be a basic cable regular by now.

38 minutes ago, The Mother of The Others said:

And i can't find the neil gaiman [stardust?] movie on TV anywhere, where Pfiefer was a witch and some stuff happened that was fly but which i also can't remember.

Netflix has it

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Ant Man and the Wasp was a distinctly average and forgettable film but I get more annoyed by it in hindsight because of all the wasted opportunities and the talented cast. Walton Goggins man, why waster him on such a crap role

This. I think it was one more in the 'completely forgettable and average film' slew of Marvel films. And it's not only the cast, after watching ant man & the wasp, all I could think about was Edgar Wright and how much more memorable those movies could have been with him in the writer/ director role. 

9 hours ago, red snow said:

just making wasp a better fighter does not  mean she has equal standing in the film. This was of "and robin" where wasp is just a sidekick and the film was still very much ant-man's

Even though the fundamental story was all about her; the script made Ant-man the focus for no good reason, when he should have been her sidekick.

5 hours ago, DaveSumm said:

Evangeline Lilly was The Wasp, and she was in it plenty.

I know she was the Wasp, not sure she was in it plenty. They made her a good fighter and...yeah thats about it. She had more screentime than Pfeiffer, but she was barely a character. For a plot that revolved around rescuing her mother its pretty bizarre sidelining her in favour of Ant-Man.

4 hours ago, Risto said:

Please... Don't speak badly of Stardust. That one was... CLASSIC  :wub:

Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes. Who would have known watching that though that Tristan Thorn would become Daredevil. That always surprises me, , he looks so different to me. He lost baby face i guess.

25 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Wait didn't the second one have some phasing chick? Ghost?

Yes. Another thing wasted in the movie, because she could have been a great antagonist given the proper time and writing. 

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, red snow said:

I wonder if that will count as the same release? Seems like the kind of thing people could nitpick over

Avatar had 2 releases, too, even if the second brought in only a small percentage of the initial. 

14 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

Yiss.. I missed seeing Endgame in IMAX to my regret but maybe now I'll get a second chance. I wonder how much extra footage we're talking about..

from what I read its not an extended cut.  just some stuff in the credits.

4 hours ago, Pebble said:

from what I read its not an extended cut.  just some stuff in the credits.

Well I'd still want to see it to get a final IMAX experience (assuming this actually does get released to IMAX) but that sounds a little lame.

Archived