Emilia Clarke hinted on Jimmy Kimmel's show that something really huge will be revealed in Episode 5

the red god

5 hours ago, lakin1013 said:

Well, according to Emilia, if episode 5 brings us something visually arresting, then I bet we are going to see Euron's KRACKEN because, why not?

Right, you’re right. more power to Euron for no reason at all. Typical D&D. Wouldn’t be surprised. 

Anyway, I think it’s just empty hype. It’ll just be Drogon breathing fire and Euron will be shocked and frightened for no reason at all. 

12 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Right, you’re right. more power to Euron for no reason at all. Typical D&D. Wouldn’t be surprised.  

Anyway, I think it’s just empty hype. It’ll just be Drogon breathing fire and Euron will be shocked and frightened for no reason at all. 

Half dozen boats with the giant weapons killed rhaegal easily. Now with a city full of the giant weapons drogon will not only suvive but burn them all...

Doesn t this sound stupid?

22 minutes ago, divica said:

Half dozen boats with the giant weapons killed rhaegal easily. Now with a city full of the giant weapons drogon will not only suvive but burn them all...

It sounds just like something D&D would do. Then in the inside the episode they'll say "Cersei just forgot about Danys dragon, thats why no one spotted him until after he burned all the ballista"

5 hours ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

It sounds just like something D&D would do. Then in the inside the episode they'll say "Cersei just forgot about Danys dragon, thats why no one spotted him until after he burned all the ballista"

"Euron forgot about the sun" or "Euron forgot to look up"

9 hours ago, divica said:

No, it doesn’t sound stupid. 

it’s... aaaaah....dany is ..... aaaaaah.... turning mad, and.... eeeeerrr.... she really burns.... errr you know.... the whole of... ahhhh... Cersei’s forces. 

/leaked footage from the behind the episode. 

17 hours ago, lakin1013 said:

Well, according to Emilia, if episode 5 brings us something visually arresting, then I bet we are going to see Euron's KRACKEN because, why not?

Sheepstealer AND Cannibal because, why not indeed? :)

Huge spoiler: Whatever it is, it is going to be stupid.

Thinking about Euron's looking up to the sun is a misdirect. Maybe he'd be so intent on watching out for dragons that he'd overlook Yara's new 1000 ship fleet? (I mean Iron Islands managed to build one despite having no trees already, so what's one more fleet?)

6 hours ago, darmody said:

But the preview showed him looking up. Debunked. 

Maybe Drogon can just hover in the middle of the city but high enough so the spears can't reach him. When they shoot.. then what goes up must come down and voila they shoot themselves - is this idea stupid enough?

And launch a land attack whilst everyone is looking up at Drogon as well... through the mud gate or secret entrances only known by Varys and Tyrion.

Archived