[Beware- SPOILERS] Regarding Jon Snow

Gianna Dorenberg

LucyMormont a fellow member just shared this.

https://www.croatiaweek.com/photos-jon-snow-cersei-lannister-filming-for-game-of-thrones-in-dubrovnik/

https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/08/game-thrones-season-8-spoilers-lena-headey-kit-harington-film-tense-stand-off-croatia-7297762/

Apparently, some of us were joking that D&D might have Jon go for a truce with Cersei. Turns out, it might be true. I'm guessing this is gonna happen at the end of the 4th/start of the 5th episode.

Needless to say, I'm even more devastated at the stupidity of this. Thoughts ?

Well in the teaser we saw Jon going South. Maybe he believes that they need to stop the killing. He did look extremely grim at the end of the battle. Perhaps he’s not convinced they can win. Iam not sure.

I could see him dying. If you wanted Dany to die and fail to reach the Iron Throne; they would have had Jorah live to see it. That would amplify the drama and it would make sense for him to share her fate. So, that kind of does leave Jon. The bittersweet element would be that Dany is pregnant with his child.

11 hours ago, Gianna Dorenberg said:

https://www.croatiaweek.com/photos-jon-snow-cersei-lannister-filming-for-game-of-thrones-in-dubrovnik/

https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/08/game-thrones-season-8-spoilers-lena-headey-kit-harington-film-tense-stand-off-croatia-7297762/

Apparently, some of us were joking that D&D might have Jon go for a truce with Cersei. Turns out, it might be true. I'm guessing this is gonna happen at the end of the 4th/start of the 5th episode.

At least he's consistently stupid, there's that.  

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

At least he's consistently stupid, there's that.  

But why would he go to Cersei? 

She just lied and abandoned them against the WW. I just can t fantom a reason why he would trust Cersei... 

Just now, Tyrion1991 said:

I do think they’ve set up a showdown with Cersei’s Queensguard. So maybe they try to rescue Jon Snow with a small strike team and it ends in a battle before the throne.

So after this stupid ep Jon becomes a princess in distress... Lol

11 hours ago, Gianna Dorenberg said:

It's either a Nutter episode, or the finale where d&d directed. I know it wasn't a saptchnik episode, so not epi 5.

Just now, divica said:

But why would he go to Cersei? 

She just lied and abandoned them against the WW. I just can t fantom a reason why he would trust Cersei... 

He's stupid.  He's been stupid since his men assassinated him and hasn't learned a single thing.  He bears little resemblance to the book character, who, yeah, although he got too far ahead of his men....still has made mostly sound decisions.  Show Jon is a bumbling idiot.

3 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

It's either a Nutter episode, or the finale where d&d directed. I know it wasn't a saptchnik episode, so not epi 5.

Good catch. One of the Ds does seem to be directing where Jon should be

15 minutes ago, longest night said:
  Hide contents

There's a set leak, I can't find it, of someone that was an extra on the King's Landing set. There's a moment where Stark and Lannister forces join together.

Set leak spoiler.

If it was leaked after the photos it means nothing. Could be true or not... 

20 minutes ago, divica said:

So after this stupid ep Jon becomes a princess in distress... Lol

I know Iam not sure why Jon would trust Cersei TBH. Iam still struck she didn’t try anything at the first meeting. 

One thing they could do. If Cersei learns of husband lineage is try and use Qyburns necromancy to get a mummers dragon. 

I mean Cersei being in such a position of power really does not make sense. Jon having to parley with Cersei is prefaced on her having enormous plot armour. That the Lords and people of Westeros haven’t risen up against her is still baffling to me. If Jamie abandons her who would be willing to stand with her?

Sapotchnik said that 3-4-5 are one story.

Spoiler

We know 5 will be huge fire, including the keep, and battle.

So, this meeting must take place before the battle and fire. I doubt there will be any negotiating with Cersei in the finale. She'd be dead by then.

So, I think Jon is pulling a Marc Anthony on Cersei - some plan that Sansa and Tyrion work out together - after Bronn shows up and they learn Cersei wants both brothers dead, regardless, and likely the news Cersei's alliance with Euron has gone beyond the liege-vassal one. Tyrion and Jaime know what's up: she's preggers and she wants to sell off the baby as Euron's. Meanwhile Jon, Davos, Varys and Arya know Gendry's a son of Robert. Much of that though we won't see of that plotting imo. They'll make it look as if Jon is making an alliance with Cersei, but he'll do a Marc Anthony move where Marc Anthony first pretended to make friends with Brutus, only to turn on him and feed him to the wolves first chance he got.

Then in epi 6 we get the plan-fb reveal.

I think I just figured out those pictures and we were all being silly.

As it is GOT habit jon will meet cersei before the battle to discuss shit. Danny will probably be flying on drogon to garante his safety and that place is suposed to be neutral ground.

It makes kind of sense...

12 hours ago, Gianna Dorenberg said:

The pics don't indicate that he's there to make a truce, and not sure why one would presume that.
They could be standing around waiting to film the scene where he pushes her off that wall?
Or the script might see Jon wanting to arrest and give her a trial/imprisonment... especially if she's claiming to be pregnant... rather than just stick her with the pointy end. 
Or maybe she's managed to kidnap Dany and has her chained up in the Dragonpit, like the dragons of old, and Jon's trying to negotiate a release.
Truce is about the last thing I'd guess.

1 hour ago, Tyrion1991 said:

He did look extremely grim at the end of the battle. Perhaps he’s not convinced they can win. I am not sure.

Aye, but Winter has reached Kings Landing by now... that looks like the grim face of someone who's bloody freezing, with a chilly Dubrovnik sea air blowing into his face :) 

3 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

Sapotchnik said that 3-4-5 are one story.

Hide contents

We know 5 will be huge fire, including the keep, and battle.

So, this meeting must take place before the battle and fire. I doubt there will be any negotiating with Cersei in the finale. She'd be dead by then.

So, I think Jon is pulling a Marc Anthony on Cersei - some plan that Sansa and Tyrion work out together - after Bronn shows up and they learn Cersei wants both brothers dead, regardless, and likely the news Cersei's alliance with Euron has gone beyond the liege-vassal one. Tyrion and Jaime know what's up: she's preggers and she wants to sell off the baby as Euron's. Meanwhile Jon, Davos, Varys and Arya know Gendry's a son of Robert. Much of that though we won't see of that plotting imo. They'll make it look as if Jon is making an alliance with Cersei, but he'll do a Marc Anthony move where Marc Anthony first pretended to make friends with Brutus, only to turn on him and feed him to the wolves first chance he got.

Then in epi 6 we get the plan-fb reveal.

thats a very interesting idea. 

Warning: Major leaks for either Episode 5, episode 6, or both.

These leakers provided us with information in advance that we now know is truth. They also weren't really believed at all because of the information revealed at the time.

A leaker from 4 months ago from a throwaway reddit account on /r/freefolk said he was an extra on set. All the edit time stamps for the post are confirmed by the moderators, and the leaked details accordingly posted in advance of the episode:

Spoiler
  • Arya would jump from a tree and kill the Night King right before he kills Bran.
  • Theon would charges the Night King and dies,
  •  Lyanna Mormont would become a wight
  • Jon would kill Daenerys

A leaker from 9 months ago from the VFX department:

Spoiler
  • Viserion would be hurt with blue flame coming out of its neck.
  • People are furious at Daenerys while making a speech after she wins King's Landing,
  • Jon 'finally sees Arya' after Jaime and Cersei die.
  •  Tyrion throws his Hand of the King pin down and is arrested.
  • Missandei was beheaded by the Mountain.
  • Daenerys is killed by Jon Snow (says likely stabbed) and then she touches the throne. He isn't exactly sure how it goes down as he didn't see it, but saw the aftermath. He assumes she was killed by Jon based on the scenes he could see.
  • Drogon comes into throne room and carries off Daenerys's body.

Archived