[Beware- SPOILERS] Regarding Jon Snow

Gianna Dorenberg

44 minutes ago, Figdoni said:

@longest night
And then does the sun rise in the west and set in the east? And winter ends, because there's been some weird magnetic shift that tilts the planet that houses westeros on its axis. :D

I actually want all these leaks to be true :)

The sheer fact they are right about previous events and not believed until now weights them heavily as true. No one could guess those exact scenes. They also confirm each other in one respect. One also confirm's Friki's leak. The freak out of viewers is going to be glorious. At least I get YouTube reactions out of this.

10 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

Sapotchnik said that 3-4-5 are one story.

Reveal hidden contents

We know 5 will be huge fire, including the keep, and battle.

So, this meeting must take place before the battle and fire. I doubt there will be any negotiating with Cersei in the finale. She'd be dead by then.

So, I think Jon is pulling a Marc Anthony on Cersei - some plan that Sansa and Tyrion work out together - after Bronn shows up and they learn Cersei wants both brothers dead, regardless, and likely the news Cersei's alliance with Euron has gone beyond the liege-vassal one. Tyrion and Jaime know what's up: she's preggers and she wants to sell off the baby as Euron's. Meanwhile Jon, Davos, Varys and Arya know Gendry's a son of Robert. Much of that though we won't see of that plotting imo. They'll make it look as if Jon is making an alliance with Cersei, but he'll do a Marc Anthony move where Marc Anthony first pretended to make friends with Brutus, only to turn on him and feed him to the wolves first chance he got.

Then in epi 6 we get the plan-fb reveal.

It’s a possibility. I’m not sure how much weight this holds but Kit Harrington did say ep.4 is very Shakespearean.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/game-thrones-episode-4-twisted-shakespearean/

4 hours ago, Butterwell said:

It’s a possibility. I’m not sure how much weight this holds but Kit Harrington did say ep.4 is very Shakespearean.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/game-thrones-episode-4-twisted-shakespearean/

Exactly. When I read that I was going by possible plays that would be relevant, and I knew of the Jon-Cersei pics in Dubrovnik.

I do think there's a darker twist before it... Possibly a death that puts this plan in motion. Kit alludes to Shakespearean tragedy not comedy.

1 hour ago, Bran Snow said:

I would take any photo not published by HBO with a grain of salt. Let us not forget about the Shae in Meereen photos that D&D set up to mess with us.

It's Dubrovnik and not many actors were there to film

I am going to be fucking furious if Jon gets killed in a failed attempt to broker peace with Cersei. It wouldn't even really be a twist, since Jon has proven himself to be a complete moron time and time again, so him making a move like that wouldn't be a big shocker. Hell, even if he doesn't die I'm still going to be pissed. Him doing this will lead him to being Cersei's hostage, meaning he's probably going get even more people killed. Even if they are two completely different stories at this point, show Jon makes me ashamed that book Jon is my favourite character. 

On 5/4/2019 at 1:58 AM, Tyrion1991 said:

I do think they’ve set up a showdown with Cersei’s Queensguard. So maybe they try to rescue Jon Snow with a small strike team and it ends in a battle before the throne.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:59 AM, divica said:

But why would he go to Cersei? 

She just lied and abandoned them against the WW. I just can t fantom a reason why he would trust Cersei... 

Well, Jon did say to Sam it will be a treason to try and claim the throne before Dany. Maybe Dany banishes him from Winterfell. He leaves with Davos.

He might try and reach Euron to tell him Cersei is already pregnant. 

OR... Jon, the true heir, is offering to marry Cersei if she'll let everyone live in peace. :P He ends up as prisoner until Cersei first gets rid of her current baby to be able to bear Jon's children. :blink:

I know, I know... ridiculous... I just can't wait for the next episode... 

2 hours ago, Deminelle said:

Well, Jon did say to Sam it will be a treason to try and claim the throne before Dany. Maybe Dany banishes him from Winterfell. He leaves with Davos.

He might try and reach Euron to tell him Cersei is already pregnant. 

OR... Jon, the true heir, is offering to marry Cersei if she'll let everyone live in peace. :P He ends up as prisoner until Cersei first gets rid of her current baby to be able to bear Jon's children. :blink:

I know, I know... ridiculous... I just can't wait for the next episode... 

can dany really banishes him from winterfell?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh man, at this point it's really just a ride to how ridiculous and nonsensical the whole thing can become before the final end credits roll.

It's a pity because the show used to be good and I was really hoping we'd get a proper ending. But it seems we'll have to wait till A Dream of Spring is released. 

I don’t know if there’s been any substantial leaks since the ones from months ago from set but..

Spoiler

I do remember being told that Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany, I’m guessing to stop her from doing something stupid or what he seems morally questionable. No idea if that was all legit nor if Cersei is already dead at this point.

However, I don’t see Jon joining Cersei or even the Starks joining forces with the Lannisters to rout Dany’s army unless a.) The Golden Company switches sides or b.) They are under the command of someone other than Cersei, such as Tyrion. 

On 5/4/2019 at 6:39 AM, longest night said:

Warning: Major leaks for either Episode 5, episode 6, or both.

These leakers provided us with information in advance that we now know is truth. They also weren't really believed at all because of the information revealed at the time.

A leaker from 4 months ago from a throwaway reddit account on /r/freefolk said he was an extra on set. All the edit time stamps for the post are confirmed by the moderators, and the leaked details accordingly posted in advance of the episode:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Arya would jump from a tree and kill the Night King right before he kills Bran.
  • Theon would charges the Night King and dies,
  •  Lyanna Mormont would become a wight
  • Jon would kill Daenerys

A leaker from 9 months ago from the VFX department:

Hide contents
  • Viserion would be hurt with blue flame coming out of its neck.
  • People are furious at Daenerys while making a speech after she wins King's Landing,
  • Jon 'finally sees Arya' after Jaime and Cersei die.
  •  Tyrion throws his Hand of the King pin down and is arrested.
  • Missandei was beheaded by the Mountain.
  • Daenerys is killed by Jon Snow (says likely stabbed) and then she touches the throne. He isn't exactly sure how it goes down as he didn't see it, but saw the aftermath. He assumes she was killed by Jon based on the scenes he could see.
  • Drogon comes into throne room and carries off Daenerys's body.

how is any of that bittersweet? 

dany gets completely shafted,,,,,and killed by her lover?

I think dany forces get defeated....jon surrenders...cersei demands dany in exchange for jon...

jon refuses...dany accepts as she sacrifices herself for the realm...

dany comes to cersei

arya/hound intervene and cause chaos..

dany/jon emerge victorious..

A lot of this is lining up with whats going on. Because Tyrion talked to Bran about his chair im positive he will created Dragon Armor for Dany. Only way the dragon will survive. She probably roasts everything and maybe sets off the wildfire!?  

If Dany dies and Jon survives, I bet he will leave for the North, leaving the south to war and chaos, while Varys whines "it wasn't supposed to be like this!"

I didn't think Dany would keep the Iron Throne, but I hoped she could return to Slaver's Bay, to the people she freed who loved her...

Did anyone notice that Jon's not rocking the man ban anymore in those pictures? 

I feel like that's significant. When he put his hair up like that, it was like he was mimicking Ned. Taking them down....like Targaryen men wear their hair?

14 hours ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

how is any of that bittersweet? 

dany gets completely shafted,,,,,and killed by her lover?

I think dany forces get defeated....jon surrenders...cersei demands dany in exchange for jon...

jon refuses...dany accepts as she sacrifices herself for the realm...

dany comes to cersei

arya/hound intervene and cause chaos..

dany/jon emerge victorious..

why tyrion be arrested? jon killing her didnt make since unless she really does something bad.

Archived