[Beware- SPOILERS] Regarding Jon Snow

Gianna Dorenberg

Well apparently it's down to the carnage of KL being burnt - but I also think cersei will use will fire to spread panic. The only thing which bugs me is that jon meets with cersei , so I think dany army looses and jon surrenders. Cersei holds him hostage and exchange for dany. It's gonna be grim. Not sure if I can watch e5.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, ramla said:

A lot of this is lining up with whats going on. Because Tyrion talked to Bran about his chair im positive he will created Dragon Armor for Dany. Only way the dragon will survive. She probably roasts everything and maybe sets off the wildfire!?  

This makes sense. Otherwise that whole wheelchair thing is really strangely out of place.

Dragon armor lol, they didn't even bother with saddles and straps, "hold on to whatever you can" bleh... not to mention armoring a dragon sounds ridiculous: first they'll have to make the armor somehow by rule of thumb, then somehow get it on, then expect the dragon to carry the extra weight on air :P

On 5/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, Gianna Dorenberg said:

LucyMormont a fellow member just shared this.

https://www.croatiaweek.com/photos-jon-snow-cersei-lannister-filming-for-game-of-thrones-in-dubrovnik/

https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/08/game-thrones-season-8-spoilers-lena-headey-kit-harington-film-tense-stand-off-croatia-7297762/

Apparently, some of us were joking that D&D might have Jon go for a truce with Cersei. Turns out, it might be true. I'm guessing this is gonna happen at the end of the 4th/start of the 5th episode.

Needless to say, I'm even more devastated at the stupidity of this. Thoughts ?

I literally joked on another post saying something along the lines of whatever happens between them it won’t happen before a little fun right? Because sex quota. 

Haha I really do hope that he doesn’t go for a truce with her, things are already beyond a truce in the series and beyond a joke for us viewers. 

4 hours ago, LearnToBeNoOne said:

I literally joked on another post saying something along the lines of whatever happens between them it won’t happen before a little fun right? Because sex quota. 

Haha I really do hope that he doesn’t go for a truce with her, things are already beyond a truce in the series and beyond a joke for us viewers. 

They’ve gotten much better about the gratuitous sex and nudity in recent seasons though lol. 

Although I’d have traded all the awful Dorne plots to see just 30 seconds of Khal Drogo laying waste to House Lannister Dany’s dreams. 

Jon is a sweet, gentle little dumbass but I can’t imagine even he could find anything to negotiate with Cersei about.  He’d really rather die killing her. 

On 5/6/2019 at 4:20 PM, ramla said:

A lot of this is lining up with whats going on. Because Tyrion talked to Bran about his chair im positive he will created Dragon Armor for Dany. Only way the dragon will survive. She probably roasts everything and maybe sets off the wildfire!?  

And Drogon gets the nickname “The Flying Toaster”

Remember when it was mentioned that a lot of red herring scenes were filmed during the shoots for season 8? The photos in the first post of this topic pretty much confirms that for me. 

Notice Jon and Cersei both wearing clothes they almost certainly won't be wearing in the upcoming episode (source official photos for the upcoming episode).

On 5/3/2019 at 6:47 AM, Gianna Dorenberg said:

some of us were joking that D&D might have Jon go for a truce with Cersei. Turns out, it might be true. I'm guessing this is gonna happen at the end of the 4th/start of the 5th episode.

Needless to say, I'm even more devastated at the stupidity of this. Thoughts ?

Jon Snow-Stark-Targaryen: "Muh ooncle Ned once saved your life by informing you ahead of time that he would inform on you for cuckolding King Robert. I now do you the same honor by proposing to betray muh lady love/auntie in exchange for a mess of pottage."

Cersei: "I except your offer, brave man of the Night's Watch or Warden of the North or whatever. Bring me the heads of Daenerys Stormborn and her dragon. Oh, and my brothers' heads too."

Jon: "I do so pledge."

Cersei: "Then bring me your own head. Illyn Payne has disappeared and Zombie Mountain is in Qyburn's shop for realignment. I can't do it myself, because I've been drinking since dawn."

Jon: "Yes, muh Queen."

On 5/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, TNTW said:

This makes sense. Otherwise that whole wheelchair thing is really strangely out of place.

Well, yeah. But they like to point out how smart Tyrion is, and since he hasn't done anything intelligent in several seasons--besides perhaps telling Danny to dump Dreamboat Doharis--they had to dig deeply. 

3 minutes ago, darmody said:

Well, yeah. But they like to point out how smart Tyrion is, and since he hasn't done anything intelligent in several seasons--besides perhaps telling Danny to dump Dreamboat Doharis--they had to dig deeply. 

Oh so true. Makes me wanna cry. Or scream.

On 5/9/2019 at 3:08 AM, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

They’ve gotten much better about the gratuitous sex and nudity in recent seasons though lol. 

They have indeed (probably due to time) but still chose Jaime and Brienne's sex scene over Jon giving Ghost a proper farewell haha

On 5/9/2019 at 3:08 AM, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

Although I’d have traded all the awful Dorne plots to see just 30 seconds of Khal Drogo laying waste to House Lannister Dany’s dreams. 

Jon is a sweet, gentle little dumbass but I can’t imagine even he could find anything to negotiate with Cersei about.  He’d really rather die killing her. 

Drogo running riot in KL's would have been something. 

Yeah I mean Jon has proven himself to be silly many times but not even his character is so naive as to think there's anything to negotiate with Cersei.

The only spoiler that has really bugged me is:

Spoiler

Bran being "voted king" at the end.

What claim would he have to the throne? Since when could you VOTE someone to be the King? That just seems absurd.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:54 PM, darmody said:

Jon Snow-Stark-Targaryen: "Muh ooncle Ned once saved your life by informing you ahead of time that he would inform on you for cuckolding King Robert. I now do you the same honor by proposing to betray muh lady love/auntie in exchange for a mess of pottage."

Cersei: "I except your offer, brave man of the Night's Watch or Warden of the North or whatever. Bring me the heads of Daenerys Stormborn and her dragon. Oh, and my brothers' heads too."

Jon: "I do so pledge."

Cersei: "Then bring me your own head. Illyn Payne has disappeared and Zombie Mountain is in Qyburn's shop for realignment. I can't do it myself, because I've been drinking since dawn."

Jon: "Yes, muh Queen."

This so incredibly stupid that D&D have to do it!

Archived