Jon Connington

nyser1

5 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

The site is going to have to adjust to allow discussion in general book chatter. The 2011 release of DwD and the release of WOIAF, Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and Fire & Blood plus the 2019 end of the you know what, 

Yeah, I'll take that walk of shame, then. For if I can't cite Ser Maynard Plumm, I am lost.

His head will explode after Aegon kicks him to the curb when he learns that Jon has greyscale, and Jon learns that he has been duped into supporting a Blackfyre, and Rhaegar"s actual son is at the Wall. 

18 hours ago, Aetta said:

Yeah, I'll take that walk of shame, then. For if I can't cite Ser Maynard Plumm, I am lost.

hummmmm, Maynard Plumm, is that a reference to that tricky1001 eye character?

17 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

His head will explode after Aegon kicks him to the curb when he learns that Jon has greyscale, and Jon learns that he has been duped into supporting a Blackfyre, and Rhaegar"s actual son is at the Wall. 

LM, I don't know much about about Blackfyre's but I give you a :thumbsup: because I :love: your posts.

18 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

It will be very interesting to learn more about how the Connington's historically sided between the Targs and the Blackfyres.

2 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

hummmmm, Maynard Plumm, is that a reference to that tricky1001 eye character?

LM, I don't know much about about Blackfyre's but I give you a :thumbsup: because I :love: your posts.

I love your posts too, man. 

54 minutes ago, chrisdaw said:

JonCon to have sex with Daemon Sand, infecting him with his greyscale strain.

:lmao:

Wait... yeah, I could see that happening... I mean, I don't want to see that happening... I'm not intolerant or... Ok, Ima shut up now. 

Archived