What We Do In The Shadows (Movie and TV Series Spoilers): The DARKEST of comedies!

Trebla

On 6/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, Werthead said:

Just to confirm for UK and Irish viewers, BBC2 is airing 2 episodes a week but you can watch the whole season right now on BBC iPlayer.

Not sure if I want to eke it out on a weekly basis? I think I might. This worked quite well with The Mandalorian because it was literally the highlight of our week to have something comforting to look forward to back in April. I feel like it would be greedy to gobble it all up in one go.

• 4 weeks later...

Matt Berry plays pretty much the same character in everything he’s in so maybe he can’t act but I think that character’s hilarious so it doesn’t really bother me. I quite enjoyed the Jackie Daytona episode too. :dunno:

On 7/14/2020 at 9:12 PM, ljkeane said:

Matt Berry plays pretty much the same character in everything he’s in so maybe he can’t act but I think that character’s hilarious so it doesn’t really bother me. I quite enjoyed the Jackie Daytona episode too. :dunno:

You seem to be in the minority. Was talking about this episode at work and it really split people. Half of us fucking hated it, the rest thought it was amazing. Marmite episode. 

Archived