[Spoilers] Episode 804 Discussion

1 minute ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Bit of dramatic irony there, don't you think? Wasn't Tyrion goaded into sex by Jaime back in the Tysha days?

Not really. Jaime didn’t call Tyrion out on his virginity. He merely set up the scene. But your point about irony is still valid.

4 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Bit of dramatic irony there, don't you think? Wasn't Tyrion goaded into sex by Jaime back in the Tysha days?

Well in the books Tywin had Tyrion believe that Tysha was hired by Jaime but in reality he had nothing to do with that. Second time Jaime has sex in Winterfell. 

3 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Brienne sure does have a thing for guys who sleep with knights, doesn’t she? Renly and all that.

Aint that the truth. 

Whenever I see someone telling a kid never to tell anyone else about what that somebody's just done to that kid, I always get creeped out. No good can come of that. Bad things happen in the dark.

It's not quite like that with Dany to Jon, but there's enough of an echo of that there here that it bodes not well.

Edited by CrypticWeirwood

12 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Offtopic but I wanna pet and ride the Hound's horse what a beauty.

Indeed. Also I half expected Sansa to wave him goodbye.

Bran told Tyrion that King Daeron had made a similar chair for his son. Which Targaryen was it?