[Poll] How would you rate episode 804?

How would you rate episode 804?   

382 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best?

A 6 for now. The big variable is whether D&D are doing a poor attempt at misdirection with Jaime and he's going to go kill Cersei or if they are throwing away his character arc. If it's the former, the episode is a 9 (still -1 for some minor complaints) if it's the later, it's a 3 because that's a really terrible move. So I'm splitting the difference for now.

Heartbreaking and suspenseful.  Best episode of this season so far.    I cried when Rheagal was shot down, Jamie left Brienne, and for Grey Worm when Missandei was executed.   Really HATE Cersei and Euron.   Completely understand why Daenerys go mad with vengeance.  Sansa broke her promise which pissed me off.

4 minutes ago, tallTale said:

Arya leaving without even attempting to tell anyone that she's going to kill Cersei was bullshit.

Varys spelled it out. Essentially if a handful of people know something then basically everyone will know in short order.  Basically it was smart for her to slip away telling nobody her intentions.  If you are a world class assassin you don't go around telling anyone who your targets are especially not the people closet to you.  The less they know the better.  Plus we already know Sansa can't keep a secret even if she swears it.

3 minutes ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

Heartbreaking and suspenseful.  Best episode of this season so far.    I cried when Rheagal was shot down, Jamie left Brienne, and for Grey Worm when Missandei was executed.   Really HATE Cersei and Euron.   Completely understand why Daenerys go mad with vengeance.  Sansa broke her promise which pissed me off.

Yes!! Oh my heart when we lost Rhaegal, cried when Jon left Ghost whining (without a goodbye!), cried for Missandei. And I always thought Dany wouldn’t “go evil” but perhaps act very rashly and do things she wouldn’t necessarily out of grief. I’m still holding out hope that she doesn’t actually kill innocents... 

And Varys with this information, ugh. 

Also always knew the only thing Dany truly cared for was the throne. She'd never have fought for the North if she thought she was going to possibly lose her precious throne. She;'s as mad as the rest of her screwed up family.

I saw arya giving her the look. Maybe she can handle a certain issue.