Rant & Rave Without Repercussion [book and show spoilers]

I really don't like how Jon and Ghost parted ways. Like I said somewhere else it felt like he was saying goodbye to a pet he met at a random party, or to an animal he only slightly fond of. 

And Rhaegal's death, I felt nothing for! The whole time I was thinking, it shouldn't be that easy to kill him. 

I'm not sure what everyone has against an aunt marrying a nephew. We think its gross but in story its common. Wasn't there a Stark ancestor who married and aunt of uncle? I'm 99% positive on this. So when Varys and Tyrion were having their little chat and about this on the ship I had so many eye rolls. The only bad incest in their world is sibling to sibling or parent to child. 

Im really, really tired of this forced, petty bitchy infighting between Sansa and Daenarys. It feels so wrong. 

If Daenarys really feels threatened by Jon can't she just marry him? then they'd both rule together. 

I still don't know why they persist with Missandei and Grey Worm's romance. I know its been going for a few seasons and all, and I've hated every minute of it. In saying that, I did think when Missandei dies it is powerfull.  Would it have been more powerful if Missandei was a 11(?) year old girl? Maybe. ....(Not that I think the books will go the same way as how the show has gone)

There is more I'm sure, but I can't think of them right now. 

1 minute ago, Nami said:

Please GRRM, save us all.

That's not gonna happen. The books will never come out. This is our punishment, we are left with only the show conclusion.

2 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Not all of it.

The Walk of Shame, Hardhome and Vaes Dothrak were all well done.

Hardhome as a spectacle that has nothing to do w/ ASoIaF was great. As a part of ASoIaF it was utterly ridiculous, w/ the Ds usual crappy as fuck storytelling “skills”. WoS was ok? Don’t remember the whole thing. And don’t even know which one was VD, but if it is the one where Dany murders the Khals, then it sucked very hard. 

8 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:

I’d disagree with you there. If you’ve ever been with a woman you’d know otherwise.

Whoops. I might have told on myself there. But they definitely can't get erections so no hard-ons.

Are you talking about nipples or the thing that starts with a c. Can I say that on here without being banned or getting a formal warning? In any case, I didn't know the second thing gets hard.

5 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Vaes Dothrak were all well done.

Daenerys: "So I know raping and pillaging is part of your culture to the point that a few days ago the Dothraki that captured me made jokes about it....but hey, I killed a couple of Kahls and I'm 'making you all my bloodriders' (whatever that's supposed to mean) so if I ask real nice will you be my new best friends?  You'll stop doing that and become nice, right?" :rolleyes:

Just now, Jabar of House Titan said:

Whoops. I might have told on myself there. But they definitely can't get erections so no hard-ons.

Are you talking about nipples or the thing that starts with a c. Can I say that on here without being banned or getting a formal warning? In any case, I didn't know the second thing gets hard.

It does. And now you know.

There is one bright spot. Emilia Clarke's acting in the episode was some of her best performances of the entire show. I mean, they let her do something other than a stone-faced "I am the Queen" type face. Turns out she can do paranoid rage quite well.

2 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

There is one bright spot. Emilia Clarke's acting in the episode was some of her best performances of the entire show. I mean, they let her do something other than a stone-faced "I am the Queen" type face. Turns out she can do paranoid rage quite well.

I agree. She's good when it comes to vulnerability and dramatic acting. Not at all when stoic. She went from stone cold here to extreme hate. You can tell Dany was hanging by a thread.

19 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Has anyone braved the Outside the Episode yet? 

I think that would make it worse. I just can't even imagine what would be said to defend the decisions of what's been done this season or really at all since they passed the books.

Archived