Strangest Possible Ending

2 minutes ago, Plain, Simple Tailor said:

What is the most bizarre, horrifying, WTF-y thing that could plausibly end ADOS? 

Sansa in a position of power would be horrifying.  She is the last person you want governing.  Jon would be pretty bad too.  

Just now, Quoth the raven, said:

Sansa in a position of power would be horrifying.  She is the last person you want governing.  Jon would be pretty bad too.  

Sansa would make a really great Queen. I’ve had enough with the Sansa hate. 

Jon would be fine as a King. He’s shown that he has leadership skills in his commanding of the Night’s Watch. 

Just now, Plain, Simple Tailor said:

Sansa would make a really great Queen. I’ve had enough with the Sansa hate. 

Jon would be fine as a King. He’s shown that he has leadership skills in his commanding of the Night’s Watch. 

I disagree with your opinion.  But you are entitled to them as you see fit.  I think those two are not fit for leadership.  Jon was leading a small organization and he failed miserably.  He's not good at it.

GM's short stories have bizarre endings.  I mean the Stone City.  Greywater Station.  Honestly, this one can end up on the same level of weird.  Conventional is not GM's style.  The possible endings are limitless.  An eastern migration is a sure bet in my opinion.  The Others taking most of Westeros is also sure.  I don't expect a democracy but the nobles will lose their power when the population migrates to the east.  That opens the chance for some form of guaranteed rights to the people.  The book will end while it's still winter.  That means we won't know what the new westeros will be like.  

16 minutes ago, Aetta said:

I know what it's not gonna be:  Cloning oneself to have sex with oneself.

GRRM already did that one.

To be fair, if Cersei got her hands on cloning technology, she's probably narcissistic enough to do something like that.

1 hour ago, rotting sea cow said:

Just watch the show. It cannot get more bizarre than that.

Agree with that

Dany invading Lys, turning into Hitler and burning all Non - Valyrian inhabitans and instaling a regime of terror with Tyrion as Goebbels, Selmy as Goering and Varys as Himmler.

Last Chapter

The wight infestation is nearly gone.  Human survivors crossed the Narrow Sea to Braavos to join the Antislavery Coalition.  Three dragons ridden by three silver haired beauties patrol the skies.  The Children of the Forest drag Bran's sleigh bed through the Winter fell ruins down to the depths of the crypts.  The last living Stark.  Down and down they go.  The rocky walls give off pale glow.  Deep, deep in  the tunnels.  Summer finds a flat metal object and hikes his legs to claim it for his own.   The yellow stream hits the object and washes away ten thousand years of dusty funk to reveal strange writing "Chernobyl.'

19 hours ago, Plain, Simple Tailor said:

What is the most bizarre, horrifying, WTF-y thing that could plausibly end ADOS? 

Ramsey Bolton alive and well. Hailed as a great hero, he and house Bolton rise to prominence and become the richest house in Westeros. Jon and co and remembered as traitors. The truth of what happened never comes out. 

2 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Last Chapter

The wight infestation is nearly gone.  Human survivors crossed the Narrow Sea to Braavos to join the Antislavery Coalition.  Three dragons ridden by three silver haired beauties patrol the skies.  The Children of the Forest drag Bran's sleigh bed through the Winter fell ruins down to the depths of the crypts.  The last living Stark.  Down and down they go.  The rocky walls give off pale glow.  Deep, deep in  the tunnels.  Summer finds a flat metal object and hikes his legs to claim it for his own.   The yellow stream hits the object and washes away ten thousand years of dusty funk to reveal strange writing "Chernobyl.'

I think if this would played in Chernobyl we would already have Jeor Mormont after seeing the wights turning into Putin and riding on a bear to the lands of always winter to defeat the NK in a judo battle.

3 hours ago, TheThreeEyedCow said:

Ramsey Bolton alive and well. Hailed as a great hero, he and house Bolton rise to prominence and become the richest house in Westeros. Jon and co and remembered as traitors. The truth of what happened never comes out. 

Is it weird that I kind of think this would be the perfect ending for the books? 

Archived