How can it take 2 years?

Yes, some scenes do look ok - but still kind of underwhelming in scope. Half of the Unsullied is 4,000 odd, not the 20 that stood outside of KL? Why not CG in tents in the background  for the rest of them, or something similar. The show is dumb pretty, it's turned into a total bimbo.

No idea why it took 2 years.

1 hour ago, ummester said:

Yes, some scenes do look ok - but still kind of underwhelming in scope. Half of the Unsullied is 4,000 odd, not the 20 that stood outside of KL? Why not CG in tents in the background  for the rest of them, or something similar. The show is dumb pretty, it's turned into a total bimbo.

No idea why it took 2 years.

I'm assuming that wasn't intended to portray her whole army, just a parley. 

Which, to be fair, suggests Cersei's an imbecile for not wiping her out while she was so politely standing in front of all those bows and ballistas without her army or her dragon, but, like I said, it's not the writing I'm enjoying about the show anymore.

16 minutes ago, Anthony Pirtle said:

I'm assuming that wasn't intended to portray her whole army, just a parley. 

Which, to be fair, suggests Cersei's an imbecile for not wiping her out while she was so politely standing in front of all those bows and ballistas without her army or her dragon, but, like I said, it's not the writing I'm enjoying about the show anymore.

Her dragon was in the background, lounging around. Cersie could have taken that out as well.

Agree Cersie was dumb - but in the scheme of all dumb over the last 2 episodes, does she take the cake?

Archived