Predicting and Gambling

Pontius Pilate

Can forum managers give us some fake currencies and a way to bet on a theory. That would be pretty interesting. We would see which theories have more support then the others ect. It is not really gambling if you are losing worthless forum currency (unless it means a lot to you). 

That Sansa will kill Littlefinger and mount his head on a spike above WF's gatehouse.  

That one I'd genuinely put money on.

That she wargs a merlin I'd have a punt on.

That fAegon is fake and a combination of Blackfyre & Brightfyre blood I'd bet a good few quid too .

I'm less certain on this one but it's a pet theory of mine; that Darkstar was a squire at the Tower of Joy.

That Mel used to be a temple prostitute in Volantis.

That she and Moqorro are fire wights

That you need to be a fire wight to blow the hellhorn.

those I'd lay down a small bet for.  

On 5/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

The Long Night 8000 years ago was ended via a marriage pact between the Others and a human of the north/early Stark, which is why there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. It’s part of the treaty. 

And the preserved bodies of the NK and the NQ are hidden in the crypts awaiting the Others.  The Starks are duty bound to protect them until they can be resurrected.  

On 5/10/2019 at 11:55 AM, Megorova said:

Isn't that illegal (unlicensed gambling), and can cause this forum to be shot down? Maybe not. But better to be safe than sorry.

How can play currency be illegal?  The classic game, Monopoly, uses fake currency.  

Archived