Anyone think Sansa will

Well she can certainly influence Vale, as for Riverrun if Edmure is still alive then presumably he would support his niece. Now in regards to Stormlands, Dany gave then to Gendry, he proposed to Arya but she refused. It would be interesting to see where Gendry's loyalties shall lie. It is Dany that made him a lord, not the Starks. And of course there is the issue of who will Gendry marry.

Spoiler

In the books Jaime thinks that Sansa will be safe marrying a blacksmith.

37 minutes ago, Danelle said:

Well she can certainly influence Vale, as for Riverrun if Edmure is still alive then presumably he would support his niece. Now in regards to Stormlands, Dany gave then to Gendry, he proposed to Arya but she refused. It would be interesting to see where Gendry's loyalties shall lie. It is Dany that made him a lord, not the Starks. And of course there is the issue of who will Gendry marry.

Hide contents

In the books Jaime thinks that Sansa will be safe marrying a blacksmith.

My thought as well that it makes sense for Sansa and Gendry to marry. Shoot, he even has a claim on the throne if they want to go that route again.

I think that Sansa would do it if she was sure that Jon would end up on the throne (aka when he wants the throne himself or when he wants to do something to prevent Dany to get it). But I don't think Sansa would do something as dangerous as this if she isn't sure.

Archived