Anyone notice Jamie’s line

12 minutes ago, Anthony Pirtle said:

I think they were referring to Alton Lannister, who Jamie actually bludgeoned to death so that he could lure a guard, which he did in fact strangle. Unless there's another Lannister cousin he murdered.

Not the one who "konk!"-ed beetles, because he was kicked in the chest by a mule. 

Not Lancel either, because he was lured by an urchin for no reason into the vicinity of wildfire, where he was rendered immobile by a single knife stab and left to be exploded. 

47 minutes ago, Anthony Pirtle said:

I think they were referring to Alton Lannister, who Jamie actually bludgeoned to death so that he could lure a guard, which he did in fact strangle. Unless there's another Lannister cousin he murdered.

No In season 2 or 3 they had him strangle one of his Frey cousins. The scene isn’t In the books but when it happens I’m the show people were pretty mad about it. 

33 minutes ago, darmody said:

Not the one who "konk!"-ed beetles, because he was kicked in the chest by a mule. 

Not Lancel either, because he was lured by an urchin for no reason into the vicinity of wildfire, where he was rendered immobile by a single knife stab and left to be exploded. 

Season 3 they had him strangle one of his Frey cousins. It isn’t in the books though only in the show. I believe this line in the recent episode was a D&D Nod to foreshadowing the valonqar.

1 minute ago, Coffeewiththegods said:

No In season 2 or 3 they had him strangle one of his Frey cousins. The scene isn’t In the books but when it happens I’m the show people were pretty mad about it. 

I'll have to take your word for that. I only recall him strangling one person during the show.

Archived