Bronn's true identity?

No, I don’t think Bronn has any delicious parentage...

...but if he did, I’d want him to be Tywin’s bastard... would make the “you wouldn’t know him” and “This f***ing family!!!!” lines even more fun :) 

5 hours ago, greel said:

Okay, enough holes have been poked in my crazy theory.  I yield...

Lol it was a great thought though! I love the "just for fun" theories. One of mine was, wouldn't it be awesome if to gain access to Kings Landing, Arya wore Littlefingers face. I know it won't happen, but it would give a giggle.

It's more fun if Bronn says a more mysterious character. I remember that in the drinking game with Shae en Tyrion, the latter stated that Bronn had been north of the Wall. I always found that intruiging. If he wasn't some sort of trader or a member of the NIght's Watch, he had no business going so far up north. So, why was he? He isn't a Wildling either, he's not from the North himself. A Reyne? Unlikely and time's too short to dwell on it. Bronn is just a poor guy who knows since he was 5 that people shit themselves after they die and how knows how a broken nose sounds since he's a teen. He must have a fascinating backstory, the show won't tell us anymore about...

8 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

He's apparently a ninja who can instantly reload a crossbow after firing it. That is all.

Also.....how is the Show's version of Highgarden, somehow, "twice the worth of Riverrun"? The show's version of Highgarden was ridiculously small and dingy as far as (Westerosi) castles go.
Even Hornhill was a lot larger and grander.

Well, they physically demonstrated that Highgarden had a lot of gold, and Marge dressed expensively. 

7 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

So why not ask for Hornhill and Talla Tarly's hand?

Because it now belongs to Sam the Slayer, whose Night's Watch vows don't matter because I suppose there is no Night's Watch anymore?

7 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

So by all means Daenerys should have given the Reach to him and House Tarly at the same feast where she made Gendry "Rivers" into Gendry Baratheon.

And to me it kinda seemed like the writers are content with keeping Sam north or sending him to live with the Wildlings.

Danny very publicly legitimized Gendry and gave him great lands and title because she was pissy no one was looking upon her as a goddess made flesh. 

Recognizing Sam wouldn't serve that purpose, because he'd probably just thank Jon. 

5 hours ago, LadyBlackwater said:

Lol it was a great thought though! I love the "just for fun" theories. One of mine was, wouldn't it be awesome if to gain access to Kings Landing, Arya wore Littlefingers face. I know it won't happen, but it would give a giggle.

Holy crap, that would be perfect. 

1 hour ago, WightsNatch said:

It's more fun if Bronn says a more mysterious character. I remember that in the drinking game with Shae en Tyrion, the latter stated that Bronn had been north of the Wall. I always found that intruiging. If he wasn't some sort of trader or a member of the NIght's Watch, he had no business going so far up north. So, why was he?

Bronn sold heavy chains to the Night King. 

Archived