Daenerys and Jon are over

1 minute ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Wouldn't joining her Queens Guard also solve the problem. Its like joining the NW he would forsake all lands and claims. 

It could. 

However, where does she get her legitimate heir from? She still needs a king to help her make a baby to ensure peace and stability after she's gone. To me, Jon satisfies that role best (primarily because he doesn't care about power and also because they're "in love"). 

She doesn't need Jon specifically, but she does need someone. And who better than the dude who loves her, and who could also bring the North and Vale with him (and, if the show was a bit consistent, the Riverlands, too)?

3 minutes ago, Ser Uncle P said:

In fairness to D&D this issue is explained by Tyrion to Varys, Northerners won't tolerate nephew marrying auntie and Dany won't share power with AeJon 

Aejon would only be a consort if he married Dany, only 1 arse can sit the Throne.  

Again this is D&D creating fake drama for the show. Northern houses have married uncle and niece before. The North never seemed to have a huge problem with Targ incest before, why would they suddenly care now?

3 minutes ago, Roux said:

I noticed that , Mel never said purple eyes. Cersei  would be the green eyes I would think. Though I think other people deserve the kill above Arya, she's just the most promising. 

Do you think they will have Arya killing Cersei fresh off her NK kill? I was hoping it would be one of her brothers bc that’s what the woods witch said but hey, she also said “three children” so who the heck knows anymore!!

2 minutes ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Again this is D&D creating fake drama for the show. Northern houses have married uncle and niece before. The North never seemed to have a huge problem with Targ incest before, why would they suddenly care now?

It really is so dumb, I mean Tywin of all people married his cousin.

1 minute ago, LadyBlackwater said:

Do you think they will have Arya killing Cersei fresh off her NK kill? I was hoping it would be one of her brothers bc that’s what the woods witch said but hey, she also said “three children” so who the heck knows anymore!!

I think Jaime should. There's plenty of green eyed people to kill. Mel's only ever half right and always vague 

4 minutes ago, Mikeygigs said:

It could. 

However, where does she get her legitimate heir from? She still needs a king to help her make a baby to ensure peace and stability after she's gone. To me, Jon satisfies that role best (primarily because he doesn't care about power and also because they're "in love"). 

She doesn't need Jon specifically, but she does need someone. And who better than the dude who loves her, and who could also bring the North and Vale with him (and, if the show was a bit consistent, the Riverlands, too)?

She still doesn't think she cant get pregnant. She's not thinking succession, she told Tyrion th at shell worry about it later. 

2 minutes ago, Roux said:

I think Jaime should. There's plenty of green eyed people to kill. Mel's only ever half right and always vague 

I agree 100%! I’m hoping that’s the real reason he’s going to her. I mean, what’s she going to say about the abomination growing in her belly if the real father shows up?! I already think that Greyjoy will be suspicious that Tyrion knew about the pregnancy..

Just now, LadyBlackwater said:

I agree 100%! I’m hoping that’s the real reason he’s going to her. I mean, what’s she going to say about the abomination growing in her belly if the real father shows up?! I already think that Greyjoy will be suspicious that Tyrion knew about the pregnancy..

I think Eurons gonna turn. He's only in it for a queen, once he finds out she's preggo (still think she's bluffing) with Jaime's he'll take off with the fleet. 

2 minutes ago, Roux said:

She still doesn't think she cant get pregnant. She's not thinking succession, she told Tyrion th at shell worry about it later. 

Marriage brings other benefits, though. Like cementing her control over the Vale and the North. For that reason alone, everyone (her advisers in the show), should be getting behind it. 

1 minute ago, LadyBlackwater said:

He will be! 

Just now, Mikeygigs said:

Marriage brings other benefits, though. Like cementing her control over the Vale and the North. For that reason alone, everyone (her advisers in the show), should be getting behind it. 

They know she won't share. She's not listening to them at all anyways. Jorah was the only one who could ever talk her out of doing stupid stuff. (And barristan but they underplayed him in the show)

1 minute ago, Roux said:

They know she won't share. She's not listening to them at all anyways. Jorah was the only one who could ever talk her out of doing stupid stuff. (And barristan but they underplayed him in the show)

I think she thinks that regardless of Jon's wishes, the lords of the kingdom will respect him, as a man and a warrior, and treat him as ruler, while treating her as consort.

Just now, Roux said:

They got her to do stuff before; following their advice is the reason Cersei is still alive. Hell, Jon even got her to fight for the North, too. This is a win-win for her; marries her "love," secures her support from two of the seven kingdoms (against the only other two remaining), nips the pretender stuff in the bud and potentially secures a legitimate heir to the throne.

I can't imagine it would be very difficult to convince her considering she married Hizdar, a man she despised, for far less. 

6 minutes ago, Roux said:

Her advisors are the problem. Jon doesnt want to rule but would marry her if they can convince him. Let him be a king consort and advisor to his wife. The writing makes no sense to me. 

7 minutes ago, Roux said:

Sir Barriston the Bold in the show was one of my most major disappointments. I loved in the books that he would only carry a staff and only accept a sword from his one true queen. He killed the manticore with his staff! Like a badass! And the when they introduce him in the show....a knife. Wa wa waaaaaaa what a bummer!! And they should have just married before it all became an issue lol #starkaryen

21 minutes ago, Mikeygigs said:

It could. 

She needs an heir... She has Gendry her cousin and son of a former king. :P Jon is then free to be Queensguard and lover. LOL

13 minutes ago, Roux said:

I think Eurons gonna turn. He's only in it for a queen, once he finds out she's preggo (still think she's bluffing) with Jaime's he'll take off with the fleet. 

If she IS actually pregnant, it won’t live. Right? I mean, magi the frog said three kids. Or it means she will be killed before the babe is born.

Just now, King Jon Snow Stark said:

She needs an heir... She has Gendry her cousin and son of a former king. :P Jon is then free to be Queensguard and lover. LOL

Bastard son of the usurper? Oh the irony. 

Archived