Daenerys and Jon are over

22 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

So, do you still think the end game is Jon and Sansa married?

I don't. I think Jon should wed Dany, take Dragonstone as his seat but work with her to build a more balanced government. She claims to hate tyrants but she's reacting to everything exactly as a tyrant would. If she can't come off her power trip he'll have to take the throne himself and find someone willing and able to relieve him of it. He doesn't want to rule but he could keep her in check. 

6 minutes ago, Roux said:

I don't. I think Jon should wed Dany, take Dragonstone as his seat but work with her to build a more balanced government. She claims to hate tyrants but she's reacting to everything exactly as a tyrant would. If she can't come off her power trip he'll have to take the throne himself and find someone willing and able to relieve him of it. He doesn't want to rule but he could keep her in check. 

Jon as Prince/Lord of Dragonstone and Dany as queen? To me that would work. 

2 hours ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Wouldn't joining her Queens Guard also solve the problem. Its like joining the NW he would forsake all lands and claims. 

Jon and Dany could easily plot to resolve all this in an incontrovertible manner. There are 4 steps.

(1) They put it off while they work together to defeat Cersei. Even with the Magic Dragon-Killing Ballistae, it wouldn't be difficult.

(2) In the aftermath, she recognizes and supports his claim.

(3) Jon is crowned by the High Septon.

(4) Acting as King, Jon first appoints Daenerys as his successor and then abdicates.

1 hour ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Politically, maybe, but personally...its disaster. Dany is acting like an abuser, trying to control a personal side to him and not letting him share it with his family. 

Dany point of Jon not telling his family is valid. In the short time since Jon told his Stark family look whats happened. People are all ready plotting to put Aegon/Jon on the throne. 

1 minute ago, Hodor's Dragon said:

Jon and Dany could easily plot to resolve all this in an incontrovertible manner. There are 4 steps.

(1) They put it off while they work together to defeat Cersei. Even with the Magic Dragon-Killing Ballistae, it wouldn't be difficult.

(2) In the aftermath, she recognizes and supports his claim.

(3) Jon is crowned by the High Septon.

(4) Acting as King, Jon first appoints Daenerys as his successor and then abdicates.

That works. I think Jon is better when he is a warrior only reason I think becoming knight of the queensguard would be a good end for Jon. He can even be lord commander and serve on her small council. 

1 hour ago, Kajjo said:

Yes and yes. 

Sansa of E4 is different than we till now thought she might be. Sansa broke an oath and is dishonorable. She plays games and breaks with Stark traditions. Weird and sad.

1 hour ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

Well....Sansa proved she had no honor last night.  Ned kept a promise for 18 years and Sansa kept it for not even a day.  She showed more concern for the soldiers when Dany didn’t but Sansa is a scheming bitch too.  She wants the Iron Throne for herself.

She's not a little bird anymore like she told The Hound. She has grown to be a strong woman, who cares about the people unlike Dany and Cersei. She has learned to play the rough game. 

2 minutes ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Dany point of Jon not telling his family is valid. In the short time since Jon told his Stark family look whats happened. People are all ready plotting to put Aegon/Jon on the throne. 

She's forcing him to lie to his family so SHE CAN KEEP HER THRONE.

Thats not love its toxic sewage dressed up as a faux romance.

Just now, King Jon Snow Stark said:

I thought that was messed up. He should have told them before he told her. 

He's still thinking the best of her, being blind to her shady bits, Sansa sees through her whether she thinks she loves Jon or not she's fulfilling Sansa's suspicions. And Sam's. And Tyrion's fears are coming to life as she plans to fry  KL. She is doing whatever it takes to sit on the chair not to rule. 

3 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

She's forcing him to lie to his family so SHE CAN KEEP HER THRONE.

Thats not love its toxic sewage dressed up as a faux romance.

Again, Dany trying to get Jon to not tell his family the truth is valid. Dany told Jon what would happen if people found out he's really Aegon Targaryen and her fears are happening. 

19 minutes ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Again, Dany trying to get Jon to not tell his family the truth is valid. Dany told Jon what would happen if people found out he's really Aegon Targaryen and her fears are happening. 

Whenever they fought over a female successor we know of before was the brother sister and the sister had been named by Dad. I don't have fire and blood on me but they ended up killing each other. The whole fight was because the girl had changed and wouldn't be a good queen any longer. The male provided a better option. She of course would object because for a minute the girl in the story had lost for a minute. 

10 hours ago, LadyBlackwater said:

Do you think they will have Arya killing Cersei fresh off her NK kill? I was hoping it would be one of her brothers bc that’s what the woods witch said but hey, she also said “three children” so who the heck knows anymore!!

Can they kill off Arya at this point ? Or if she could just F off. That's be nice.

But I am pretty sure she's going to get another major kill. She went off with the Hound, either Arya is going to kill Cersei, Euron or Mountain or a combo of those 3. Even if she kills 1 of those 3 I'll be pissed. But I bet it's going to happen.

9 hours ago, divica said:

Last season they were well written. 

This season they are something nobody understands. 

It is like Sansa with theon or tyrion... 

It's exactly how they had handled the Sansa-Arya thing last season. Exactly like that.

That was awfully done, and this even more so. I don't buy it, I don't think I ever will. Unless Dany kills Arya and Sansa or something. But all of that would be out of character. First they f'd Jons character, now Dany. None of this makes sense. They should have done a better job, gradually, writing a better narrative. So it would be...believable. But whatever. It's hard to care at this point.

1 minute ago, Gianna Dorenberg said:

Can they kill off Arya at this point ? Or if she could just F off. That's be nice.

But I am pretty sure she's going to get another major kill. She went off with the Hound, either Arya is going to kill Cersei, Euron or Mountain or a combo of those 3. Even if she kills 1 of those 3 I'll be pissed. But I bet it's going to happen.

What makes you mad about her killing people? Bronn, Tormund, Robert, Sandor, Jaquen, Jaime, Oberyn, even Ned. All really good at killing people.

She's selective, and sneaky. She doesn't kill because someone tells her to or because she simply feels like it. She's controlled. Not just hacking up people for fun Cough*Ramsay*cough. 

1 minute ago, Roux said:

What makes you mad about her killing people? Bronn, Tormund, Robert, Sandor, Jaquen, Jaime, Oberyn, even Ned. All really good at killing people.

She's selective, and sneaky. She doesn't kill because someone tells her to or because she simply feels like it. She's controlled. Not just hacking up people for fun Cough*Ramsay*cough. 

Because this is Game of Thrones. Not Game of Arya. I'm bored of her character. I hate her character now. Boring, one dimensional, robotic. ''Look guys, I'm so badass. Am I not awesome ? I just go around 24/7 and give badass looks all day....yes I haven't had a personality for a few seasons now...but in return I am invincible and badass and have zero flaws...like most boring superheroes''.

Besides. I want other characters to shine as well. 

Archived