Daenerys and Jon are over

Just now, Gianna Dorenberg said:

Because this is Game of Thrones. Not Game of Arya. I'm bored of her character. I hate her character now. Boring, one dimensional, robotic. ''Look guys, I'm so badass. Am I not awesome ? I just go around 24/7 and give badass looks all day....yes I haven't had a personality for a few seasons now...but in return I am invincible and badass and have zero flaws...like most boring superheroes''.

Besides. I want other characters to shine as well. 

But also is not a generic fairy tale that had been for the last two seasons, thanks to Mary Sue Jon Snow, and the shameless fanservices that they perform. All based on what? On a stupid Fan Theory that was popular in this site. They had the great idea of adapting into the screen, sure the Jon Snow fans love it, but the rest of us didnt, there are world outside this place, and no everyone give a shit about Jon Snow. Now Games of Thrones is returning back how used to be, before the stupid idea of base two seasons arcs in a stupid Fan Theory.

24 minutes ago, Gianna Dorenberg said:

Can they kill off Arya at this point ? Or if she could just F off. That's be nice.

But I am pretty sure she's going to get another major kill. She went off with the Hound, either Arya is going to kill Cersei, Euron or Mountain or a combo of those 3. Even if she kills 1 of those 3 I'll be pissed. But I bet it's going to happen.

That would be quite disappointing indeed.

1 minute ago, Keyser94 said:

But also is not a generic fairy tale that had been for the last two seasons, thanks to Mary Sue Jon Snow, and the shameless fanservices that they perform. All based on what? On a stupid Fan Theory that was popular in this site. They had the great idea of adapting into the screen, sure the Jon Snow fans love it, but the rest of us didnt, there are world outside this place, and no everyone give a shit about Jon Snow. Now Games of Thrones is returning back how used to be, before the stupid idea of base two seasons arcs in a stupid Fan Theory.

I'm not even sure what you're on about. Season 8 is, by far, the worst season ever. So I'm not sure which show you're watching...but it sure isn't the same one I've been watching. If this show has 1 Mary Sue...it's Arya.

If you hate Jon Snow...good for you. Take it up elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Keyser94 said:

Jon is pretty much the opposite of a Mary Sue. 

10 minutes ago, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

Jon is pretty much the opposite of a Mary Sue. 

Really? He is the special bastard, even that he is a bastard don't follow the same rules, everyone else would lose their head.

When he began in the Night Watch he gained a Valyrian Sword without any reason at all, he was planning on deserting but we all know that no one in the North would cut his precious head, after he first expedition he integrates with the people beyond the wall kill a fellow Night Watch, literally betraying them, and then betray Ygritte and the others and return to the Night Watch.

Is he punish? Is he had his head cut off? No, he is promoted to Lord Commander.

And after he did stupid things meanwhile he was Lord Commander, gaining the distrust of his "brothers" they kill him, also, Jon Snow never wanted to be Lord of Winterfell or King of the North, he wanted to stay in the wall not matter what.

Then he get killed, because Jon Snow is a crappy player, he doesn't know how to play the Games of Thrones, he always commit the same mistakes as Robb Stark and Eddard Stark.

After that, Allister Throne behaved like an idiot for plot convenience, he didnt kill the Jon Snow loyalist or burn his body like they have done in the previous seasons, and Jon Snow corpse was conveniently located into a room, Melisandre dont know shit how to resurrect people, Thoros of Myr could do that because he loved his friend, and have huge consequences, leaving Beric a shell of his former selves, and even if Melisandre know how to resurrect people, Jon Snow would be the last person that she would bring back, because she was totally loyal to Stannis, believed to all the fivers of her being that he was the Azor Ahai.

Then, Jon Snow kills the people that betray them and then is call back to Winterfell, instead of staying in the Night Watch, he betray his own creed and principles and goes to Winterfell, even that he doesn't want to be a Lord or King of the North have no issues accepting the titles.

In the battle of the bastards he act impulsively and that get a lot of people killed, but he is cheered and declared king of the north because of it, even that Sansa have a better claim than him.

Finally, his whole plot arc from Season 6 to Season 7 was based on a Fan Theory that was very popular in this site, hell, that was pretty clear in Season 7 were he was many times close to death, but he never die because plot convenience, more insult to injury, of course that Jon Snow is a Mary Sue, the perfect Knight in Shinny Armour, and after Season 5 the show only made him worse. Luckily they get the message, and now they are turning things, no more plot armour for Jon Snow, he would die now, and that would be a huge improvement for the show.

21 minutes ago, starklover said:

yeah he sisnt a mary sue.

What's a mary sue? 

And what is Arya besides a girl coming home finally to a place she never thought shed have doing things she'd never thought shed do and protecting people she never thought she'd see again? She had her list and she went to Braavos to seek the ability to not be weak and helpless (In The book extension of Harrenhall she laments not being able to stand up to her captors and honorSyrio properly and be a water dancer. ) She comes home, proving them wrong and not doing it for the glory, but to protect her people (ok, ALL people but that's just lucky) she couldn't be a knight, but she became what she wanted to be. Shell build a life, though don't fault her for not settling down. She tells you; its not her. 

5 minutes ago, Keyser94 said:

Really? He is the special bastard, even that he is a bastard don't follow the same rules, everyone else would lose their head.

When he began in the Night Watch he gained a Valyrian Sword without any reason at all, he was planning on deserting but we all know that no one in the North would cut his precious head, after he first expedition he integrates with the people beyond the wall kill a fellow Night Watch, literally betraying them, and then betray Ygritte and the others and return to the Night Watch.

And after he did stupid things meanwhile he was Lord Commander, gaining the distrust of his "brothers" they kill him, also, Jon Snow never wanted to be Lord of Winterfell or King of the North, he wanted to stay in the wall not matter what.

Then he get killed, because Jon Snow is a crappy player, he doesn't know how to play the Games of Thrones, he always commit the same mistakes as Robb Stark and Eddard Stark.

After that, Allister Throne behaved like an idiot for plot convenience, he didnt kill the Jon Snow loyalist or burn his body like they have done in the previous seasons, and Jon Snow corpse was conveniently located into a room, Melisandre dont know shit how to resurrect people, Thoros of Myr could do that because he loved his friend, and have huge consequences, leaving Beric a shell of his former selves, and even if Melisandre know how to resurrect people, Jon Snow would be the last person that she would bring back, because she was totally loyal to Stannis, believed to all the fivers of her being that he was the Azor Ahai.

Then, Jon Snow kills the people that betray them and then is call back to Winterfell, instead of staying in the Night Watch, he betray his own creed and principles and goes to Winterfell, even that he doesn't want to be a Lord or King of the North have no issues accepting the titles.

In the battle of the bastards he act impulsively and that get a lot of people killed, but he is cheered and declared king of the north because of it, even that Sansa have a better claim than him.

Finally, his whole plot arc from Season 6 to Season 7 was based on a Fan Theory that was very popular in this site, hell, that was pretty clear in Season 7 were he was many times close to death, but he never die because plot convenience, more insult to injury, of course that Jon Snow is a Mary Sue, the perfect Knight in Shinny Armour, and after Season 5 the show only made him worse. Luckily they get the message, and now they are turning things, no more plot armour for Jon Snow, he would die now, and that would be a huge improvement for the show.

A Mary Sue is a character with an impossible range of abilities or skills. 

Jon is just a decent warrior with heavy plot armor and some good luck. 

He’s actually pretty terrible at everything except managing to live through battles. 

8 minutes ago, Keyser94 said:

Do me a favor and read books. 

1 minute ago, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

He’s actually pretty terrible at everything except managing to live through battles. 

In the real world we call that a Mary Sue. 

11 hours ago, Mikeygigs said:

I know the show has lost all logical consistency and narrative coherence, but why don't they just get married? It literally solves this issues, and who else are they going to get hitched with, anyway? 

This whole crisis really doesn't make sense from a world perspective. 

Indeed. It's the most obvious solution. This whole "she's his aunt" is BS because considering the lore, Starks married cousins, and I believe aunt and niece before too. That is no problem at all for Targs either, so. This "she doesn't want to share power" is also ridiculous, because Dany was ready to marry Hizdahr zo Loraq to appease Meereen, and if I remember correctly she was going to be even less powerful than he. She made MANY sacrifices over the years, so this sudden "she wants things her way only HAHA!" is such a forced conflict. Ugh.

Anyways, it's all gone to shit narrative wise.

11 minutes ago, Keyser94 said:

I read the book, more times that I can count, but at difference from you, I actually consistent, for all the characters, not a fanboy for any of them.

Ghost set him apart. His speaking up for Sam set him apart. His taking action against a dead guy zombie attacker and wounding himself to save his jefe  got him his sword. Mormont saw that ghost and Jon are tied so he went beyond the wall.  He proved himself over and again beyond  the wall. 

Beric has been brought back 6+ times. After once Jon says wtf. Don't do that. He hands the watch over and takes his place among the rest to defeat the same threat. The rest isn't written. After seasons n 5 no character assessment is even valid. It's a " yeah well they did that but let's wait and see what really happens" I think he'll still insist upon mining Dragonstone and do whatever he has to do to get there except for the falling in love with Dany. He will agree to march with her army to defeat Cersei. His show mistake is not standing with Sansa to get her to delay even two weeks- month to let the people + Rhaegal rest and rejoice and heal. Also show mistakes are expecting the girls to have happy Union. Women hate each other. we know it. Especially if you throw in a broth'sin or a close male friend we hate other women even more. Jon has had very few women in his adult life. 

10 hours ago, valgrel said:

They are pushing so hard to mad Dany that I suspect an incoming twist. Jon could be the one who would be killed in the battle, and then she'll realize how wrong she was and will try to be as good as a queen as he would have as king. 

One more thing to add is that at this point, there will be no Starks and no Targs in the future if she died without child. (still hope for Baratheons, thxs to her). Seems weird, even for a bittersweet ending.

I wish they did that. But at this point they only want to surprise us by who us killing Dany. Kit said the ep4 is Shakespearean.

The whole point of this season is "lololol, bamboozled again"

28 minutes ago, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

And he admits as much. He's Harry Potter lol he just says I got lucky, my Bros had me, i was terrified and didn't have any idea what I'm doing. Which is the difference between him and Dany and Robert and Cersei they puff themselves up and either brag about their feats or brag about their parents or brag about their .... Dead parents? He says I just did what anyone would do. Because the right thing is usually pretty obvious to him. 

Just now, Targaryen Peas said:

I wish they did that. But at this point they only want to surprise us by who us killing Dany. Kit said the ep4 is Shakespearean.

The whole point of this season is "lololol, bamboozled again"

Yes, they already made it obvious they will try to "subvert expectations", so expect all our theories to crumble, get spit on and crapped on.

Archived