Daenerys and Jon are over

14 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

also jon has problem with having a relationship with his aunt.,. and that is why he wont support a marriage...this is according to D&D

Northerners definitely do

20 hours ago, Nami said:

Honestly, I don't feel like they love each other? I don't know if it's because the show didn't develop that well enough to convince us of that. But I can't buy this love story. Maybe it's intentional because of how easy they will turn on each other?

I feel like their 'dating' is reduced on the show to being something Tyrion is secretly jealous of and plotting...

3 hours ago, dannyk65 said:

I feel like their 'dating' is reduced on the show to being something Tyrion is secretly jealous of and plotting...

Tyrion is the one pushing for them to marry. One of the few thing he is actually right about. Even as King Consort (and Warden of the North) Jon would have some influence on the Queen. 

7 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

While it did come across as self-serving, ultimately she was quickly proven right.
It doesn't matter what Jon's personal opinion about becoming king is, and people will start to scheme and plot about having her removed and him on the throne. 

After rewatching I realized that Dany was right. They couldn't have continued their love affair the way it was because he didn't keep the secret.

But of course there's the throne. It's been said so many times now that balls matter. 

Whereas Varys seems to prefer Jon on the throne Tyrion might go to Dany about Varys.

They said it takes a fortnight for Jon to reach them. By then the alleged pregnancy should really give some signs already. Anything could happen in camp Dany before Jon gets there, Varys may have lost his head.

Jaime probably knows about Jon, too. He'll reach KL before Jon and will inform her about Jon's and Gendry's parentage.

1 hour ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Tyrion is the one pushing for them to marry. One of the few thing he is actually right about. Even as King Consort (and Warden of the North) Jon would have some influence on the Queen. 

But do you think his influence is enough? I’m worried that all of his “influencing” will be spent trying to convince her that SHE is the boss and he will never usurp her. Wouldn’t it be interesting if that is what ends up driving her to be as mad and paranoid as her father lol

2 minutes ago, LadyBlackwater said:

But do you think his influence is enough? I’m worried that all of his “influencing” will be spent trying to convince her that SHE is the boss and he will never usurp her. Wouldn’t it be interesting if that is what ends up driving her to be as mad and paranoid as her father lol

LOL. Maybe that's her thing. Influence would be all they could hope for. Her father is his grandfather maybe they would just end up Mad together. 

15 hours ago, dannyk65 said:

Northerners definitely do

Northerners definitely DON'T. Ned's parents were first cousins. So were many, many families/marriages in Westeros. I think D&D said that for some weird reason to appease the stupid Americans who think it's incest when it isn't. (Sibling, Parent, Child, Grandparent per actual dictionary.)

Jon definitely doesn't. Have you watched the show, including the last episode? He's still all in on Dany, he just wants to tell his family. Dany is the one who walks away after he says that.

1 hour ago, ShadowKitteh said:

Northerners definitely DON'T. Ned's parents were first cousins. So were many, many families/marriages in Westeros. I think D&D said that for some weird reason to appease the stupid Americans who think it's incest when it isn't. (Sibling, Parent, Child, Grandparent per actual dictionary.)

Jon definitely doesn't. Have you watched the show, including the last episode? He's still all in on Dany, he just wants to tell his family. Dany is the one who walks away after he says that.

He really doesn’t seem that into her, but it’s so hard to tell if that’s for a show-reason, or just because Kit and Emilia have no romantic chemistry whatsoever. 

I do think it’s telling that they’re talking about Jorah's unrequited love for her, and then she says she loves Jon and he doesn’t respond except to allow her to kiss him. 

Then they stop kissing, he doesn’t say he loves her, and she leaves. 

I’m no dragon queen but that sequence of events would probably tick me off. 

There's no chemistry between Jon and Dany like there was with Jon and Ygrette. I haven't really bought their relationship. It is Dany who doesn't want to go further until Jon convinces her of his love. He hasn't really made it clear so far.

Archived