Anyone else kinda rooting for Cersei?

While her character hasn't been completely consistent, she seems to be the most consistent of all of them. I honestly don't know how this show wants you to root for Dany/Jon/Sansa anymore?

Maybe you can root for Arya but she has no ambitions for anything past killing it seems....

I've been rooting for Cersei for a while now. Whilst they've made odd choices with all the characters in these final seasons, I must admit I do kind of love the ridiculousness of Cersei and Euron in the show. Arya and Daenerys' badass routine is cringey. Jon is just dull. I don't mind Sansa, but I wish they could've actually written some legitimate smart acts for her to do, to justify her now being Littlefinger 2.0

6 minutes ago, azor_ahaiii said:

Her and Euron are such fucking clowns I cant root for either of them. I even like Qyburn more. He should poison them both and crown himself King.

Cersei and Euron don t even make sense anymore. 

No kingdom obeys them. They have control of a fucking city! If they want to be the rulers of westeros they need to conquer all of westeros... And then name imaginary loyal lords to control all other regions. It is insane 

4 minutes ago, divica said:

Cersei and Euron don t even make sense anymore. 

No kingdom obeys them. They have control of a fucking city! If they want to be the rulers of westeros they need to conquer all of westeros... And then name imaginary loyal lords to control all other regions. It is insane 

This is very true, I can't understand why Dany won't just get support from everyone around her first. Let her armies rebuild and then eventually, sure kill Cersei. But let her sit on an uncomfortable chair. Dany seems to care more about status than actually leading people. It's annoying.

I mentioned elsewhere that the show has become like a really bad season of Survivor, where a bunch of people bordering on retardation make it to the the end. Cerise has become like that contestant that, as much as you hate, you have to admit to yourself deserves to win out of what is left.

I don’t know who I’m rooting for anymore. Definitely not rooting for Cersei, I have never liked her. I’ve never been a huge fan of Sansa either but her hypocrisy and blatant disloyalty to her family really pissed me off this episode. Dany’s desperation for the throne, for the love of the people, for Jon’s love has made me like her less. I’m actually glad she’s done with the diplomacy business now and is going to embrace her inner dragon. And Jon always makes frustrating choices in the name of honor and honesty. So yeah, I’m at a loss.

I definitely root for Cersei more than I do for Dany who is insufferable. Of course the whole state of the 7K doesn't make a scratch of sense that Cersei is somehow still on th throne but at least she is trying it with schemes and strategy and so on.

There was a time when I rooted for Cersei, but that was before one of the biggest BS story lines of the whole show placed, and kept her, on the Throne. 

At this point I'm rooting for the show to end. Hahaha

1 minute ago, Orphalesion said:

At this point I'm rooting for the show to end. Hahaha

I'm not sure who the likeable characters are on the show at this point. As for rooting for Cersei, her story has been unbelievable since around the time when Joffrey died. 

If I had a choice at this point for someone to sit the Iron Throne when the dust settles, I'd choose Davos. He's the only one with a lick of sense and a decent moral compass. Although, that probably makes him a better Hand.

1 hour ago, btfu806 said:

she seems to be the most consistent of all of them.

Cersei is so unlikeable and she is not that smart anyway. Cersei is the last person I want to see to rule. She would ruin Westeros and does not care for people at all. She is ruthless and bad.

I take the book prophecy that the ending "Cersei rules" will not happen.

Archived