Starkbucks Cup?

3 hours ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

The question is, what name was written on the cup, Daenerys or Emilia? If the latter, then obvious revealing mistake. If the former, then no problem.

Wait, are you serious? You are okay with the cup only if it says Daenerys? Doesn't bother you that there are no starbucks in Westeros?

12 minutes ago, Astrotherapist said:
Who knew that Starbucks had invaded Westeros? This is the real threat they should all be fighting
Zy2tlSH.gif

You’ve got it backwards. D&D, through their infinite wisdom, have now introduced a new element to the show: Dany can change what dimensions she’s in.

47 minutes ago, T and A said:

This happens in tons of blockbuster movie and tons of TV show. Are you guys for real? I think you are just overreacting like it has unfortunatly become normal these days.

Did the GOT tour in Belfast two months ago and they wouldn't shut up about how there's only ever been like 7 mistakes in GOT. After two years and the highest budget ever i was hoping they'd live up to it. Overall it's just nit picky though

27 minutes ago, justanotherposter said:

Did the GOT tour in Belfast two months ago and they wouldn't shut up about how there's only ever been like 7 mistakes in GOT. After two years and the highest budget ever i was hoping they'd live up to it. Overall it's just nit picky though

What does highest Budget have to do with some actor forgeting his Starbucks cup in the set in a two second scene? 

Just Google movie mistakes, and you will see all the big Blockbuster with those kind of mistakes. Examples: in the movie "Troy" you can see an Airplane flying over Achiles head. In the "Pirates of the Caribbean" you will see a member of the filming crew on screen behind Jack. In "Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets" you can see the ropes holding Harry in his broom. In "Braveheart" there is a car in the background during the big battle at the end. In "Return of the King", Gandalf has a watch on his hand. 

This happens, people. Such big projects have mistakes. It is like people have forgotten, how reality is outside of the Internet.

24 minutes ago, T and A said:

What does highest Budget have to do with some actor forgeting his Starbucks cup in the set in a two second scene? 

Just Google movie mistakes, and you will see all the big Blockbuster with those kind of mistakes. Examples: in the movie "Troy" you can see an Airplane flying over Achiles head. In the "Pirates of the Caribbean" you will see a member of the filming crew on screen behind Jack. In "Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets" you can see the ropes holding Harry in his broom. In "Braveheart" there is a car in the background during the big battle at the end. In "Return of the King", Gandalf has a watch on his hand. 

This happens, people. Such big projects have mistakes. It is like people have forgotten, how reality is outside of the Internet.

No one is arguing that mistakes don't happen. But this just falls in line with everything else about people thinking this show is perfect and how they took an extra year off just to get the final season just right. Whenever the people or institutions with the highest standards make mistakes, they always get more shit than the average Joe Schmo. I cheat on my taxes, who cares. Donald Trump cheats on his taxes, shitstorm erupts.

Random Netflix original show #107 leaves Starbucks cup in shot, no big deal. Most overly praised show of all time that praises itself for its attention to detail leaves Starbucks cup in shot....

This is foreshadowing.

Starbucks will end up invading Westeros and introduce modern capitalism. Bad news for Varys the Marxist and his years-in-the-making Red Sparrows' Rebellion.

2 hours ago, T and A said:

And all of these productions have been so thoroughly ridiculed for these things that we still remember them after 10+ years, as demonstrated by you being able to cite them after a quick google search.

GoT is no exception to making these mistakes, GoT is no exception to being made fun of for them.

Honestly, i feel like starbucks is probably entitled to a little of the attention & credit. They shot battle for 55 days straight only at night I'm glad they were properly caffeinated or else the zombie army would have grown a lot. Real people would have killed real people. Coffee saves lives. 

12 minutes ago, Rhollo said:

And all of these productions have been so thoroughly ridiculed for these things that we still remember them after 10+ years, as demonstrated by you being able to cite them after a quick google search.

GoT is no exception to making these mistakes, GoT is no exception to being made fun of for them.

Yes. And all those movies had big Budgets. How did that save them, from not making comparable mistakes? That was the topic, I was talking about.

Archived