Starkbucks Cup?

43 minutes ago, T and A said:

Yes. And all those movies had big Budgets. How did that save them, from not making comparable mistakes? That was the topic, I was talking about.

At least a few of those mentioned did not have access to the digital editing abilities that they do now. And the reason I mentioned budget was to point out that the individuals doing said editing and on set are the best of the best not scrubs from YouTube fanfiction. 

5 hours ago, T and A said:

This happens in tons of blockbuster movie and tons of TV show. Are you guys for real? I think you are just overreacting like it has unfortunatly become normal these days.

Yeah but when it happens in most movies you can suspend disbelief because in that time period...Starbucks is a thing...you know.

Come on. It's obviously an intentional nod to a couple of Varys theories..

As in Varys took his space ship / starbus to Old Earth for a Starbucks.

And everyone knows their logo is a funny Mermaid creature.

Show canon: Varys is a spaceman and a merman.

13 hours ago, Crona said:

The real reason everyone ignores Dany  is because she bought Starbucks for herself and not anyone else :P

From the picture it seems the cup is not in front of here, but in front of Jon's chair.

Jon got enough caffeine to get into the drinking games, that is how he can still be coherent later on!

14 hours ago, T and A said:

Yes. And all those movies had big Budgets. How did that save them, from not making comparable mistakes? That was the topic, I was talking about.

But you made it sound like criticism was especially harsh in this case compared to others and or that it is a matter of "forgetting reality outside of the internet" to be focusing on something like that.

When it's just: They made a stupid mistake and people are having a bit of fun with it for a few days.

7 minutes ago, Rhollo said:

When it's just: They made a stupid mistake and people are having a bit of fun with it for a few days.

Yes, but in amulti-million show this should not happen. This is extremely disappointing.

Archived